Northeast Speaker Shoot-Out: AVS Members Demo 2-Channel Systems - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 34 Old 04-25-2013, 12:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Alabama. Specifically, Southeast Alabama; where ethnic confusion is rampant. Dipping/spitting rednecks blast clipped hip-hop music from raised pickup trucks and 4-wheelers with camoflauge painted speakers. It does not work in reverse, though, as the same clipped music is played from donked-out 80s Impalas and SUVs with 24" rims (since so few can afford the more expensive 28s............) This state is just.....done. But, the house is on a beautiful golf course with a relatively large, screened-in back porch for a comfortable place to lounge/laze with a view. Great southern BBQ is but a few miles away....or we can flash-mob the local Chinese buffet with a wave of music-geeks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 Old 04-25-2013, 07:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBoxing101 View Post

Alabama. Specifically, Southeast Alabama; where ethnic confusion is rampant. Dipping/spitting rednecks blast clipped hip-hop music from raised pickup trucks and 4-wheelers with camoflauge painted speakers. It does not work in reverse, though, as the same clipped music is played from donked-out 80s Impalas and SUVs with 24" rims (since so few can afford the more expensive 28s............) This state is just.....done. But, the house is on a beautiful golf course with a relatively large, screened-in back porch for a comfortable place to lounge/laze with a view. Great southern BBQ is but a few miles away....or we can flash-mob the local Chinese buffet with a wave of music-geeks!

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are... tongue.gif

If you take yourself too seriously expect me to do the exact opposite
post #33 of 34 Old 04-29-2013, 11:13 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBoxing101 View Post

Ha sounds about like Louisiana. I've been trying to sell a set of Pioneer speakers on Craigslist for months now. I've only met one person around me who has been interested in audio, and my DIY sub cost ($650) more than their entire system alone.

post #34 of 34 Old 04-29-2013, 11:49 AM
Say No to Auto EQ

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
Liked: 997
Ouch, tough man... Just keep on reading then my friend! We are all nuts around here biggrin.gif haha

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

"If you done it, it ain't bragging." ~ Walt Whitman

AE TD12x SEOS12 Build

Beast's DIY Master Measurement Thread

DIY Emminence Coaxial Surround Thread

Reply Community News & Polls

Tags
Speaker Systems

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page