Where Do You Get Your Movies? - Page 3 - AVS Forum
View Poll Results: Where Do You Get Your Movies?
Purchased Blu-rays 897 29.78%
Purchased DVDs 196 6.51%
Rented Blu-rays from video store 104 3.45%
Rented DVDs from video store 26 0.86%
Rented Blu-rays from Redbox 311 10.33%
Rented DVDs from Redbox 69 2.29%
Rented Blu-rays from Netflix 262 8.70%
Rented DVDs from Netflix 91 3.02%
Online streaming (e.g., Netflix) 525 17.43%
Online rentals (e.g., Vudu) 155 5.15%
Online purchases (e.g., iTunes) 111 3.69%
Cable/satellite video on demand 167 5.54%
Cable/satellite premium broadcast (e.g., HBO) 230 7.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3012. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

post #61 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 09:56 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Liked: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by fierce_gt View Post

how much are you paying to rent?
it costs me about the same amount to buy, I just wait til they hit the clearance bin.

for me, it's less of a waste to buy the best quality available and enjoy it, than to borrow a lower quality and 10% of the time end up buying the BD anyway.

it's not like buying a BD means you spent 30bux on it. the only movies I've spent that much on were gifts for other ppl(it's a little tacky giving somebody a 2yr old movie that cost your 2.99, haha)

the past winter I purchased several boxsets off amazon. harry potter, aliens, die hard, planet of the apes for under 100bux total. 21 movies at less than 5bux a pop... the stuff I find locally in clearance bins can often be even cheaper.

I would definitely rent more, if it was actually cheaper than me buying the movie for 5bux

+1

Also, as you mentioned earlier, buying movies becomes more reasonable when you are effectively splitting the cost with friends and family.  Sure, for some gotta have titles, we might all buy our own copies.  But, in many cases, if one of my brothers or my parents buy a movie then I don't and vice versa.  We see each other often enough that it is no big deal to swap movies back and forth.  That's how I saw Pacific Rim 3D, World War Z 3D, Man of Steel 3D, and Monster's University 3D; my brother/parents bought them and I borrowed them or watched them at their house.  Conversely, I've bought a number of movies and invited them over to watch movies or loaned them to them.

When you split the cost 5 ways then even a $30 Blu-Ray purchase works out to be cheap at $6 per person.  Even if you only watch it once, that isn't bad.  And if you like it enough to watch multiple times, those extra viewings are free.

MuaySteve and fierce_gt like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 09:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 240
I DVR the movies from the premium channels from FIOS. I typically get around to watching them 3 months later unless it's something I really want to see. I can't tell much difference between Blu-ray and FIOS. I rent a 3D Blu-ray maybe 4 times a year. I stream old TV shows from amazon unless it's a weekend night, then amazon has a lot of buffering which I can't stand.
post #63 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 10:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Location: In my home theater ( when I'm not rock climbing, cycling or kayaking ) - Sacramento CA area
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidHorn View Post

I DVR the movies from the premium channels from FIOS. I typically get around to watching them 3 months later unless it's something I really want to see. I can't tell much difference between Blu-ray and FIOS. I rent a 3D Blu-ray maybe 4 times a year. I stream old TV shows from amazon unless it's a weekend night, then amazon has a lot of buffering which I can't stand.

If you had a top tier projector with a 120" diagonal screen, and sat 12 1/2 feet away from said screen, you would see the difference ( not to mention the audio ). I can't watch anything other than top quality HD at this point. The artifacts hurt my brain ! eek.gif
BornSlippyZ likes this.

Craig Peer, AV Science Sales. Call me on my direct line - 585-671-2972, 8:30am - 4:30pm PST, Monday - Friday
Email me at craig@avscience.com http://shop.avscience.com/
Yes, we sell Home Theater gear right here at AVS !!
JVC, Sony, Epson, DPI, SIM2, SV Sound, Martin Logan, RBH, and many more!
post #64 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 10:26 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
...I can't watch anything other than top quality HD at this point. The artifacts hurt my brain ! eek.gif

There's so little time.  With DVR'ed HD content, Netflix, Amazon, and three RedBoxes (Blu Ray rental) within 5 minutes of my home, I just don't want to spend time watching that's not at least 720p.  The matter is amplified by having a BenQ W1080ST and a 150" screen.

Some day soon, I'll compare a DVD copy of something I own to its Blu Ray counterpart to better quantify my disdain for low-def..

post #65 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 10:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Location: In my home theater ( when I'm not rock climbing, cycling or kayaking ) - Sacramento CA area
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked: 333
Top picture quality Blu Rays are just a joy to watch on a good 1080p ( or Sony 4k if you should be so lucky ) projector. In fact I hope to watch Hunger Games: Catching Fire this weekend ( finally ) - I'm betting that Blu Ray looks mighty fine !
Phrehdd likes this.

Craig Peer, AV Science Sales. Call me on my direct line - 585-671-2972, 8:30am - 4:30pm PST, Monday - Friday
Email me at craig@avscience.com http://shop.avscience.com/
Yes, we sell Home Theater gear right here at AVS !!
JVC, Sony, Epson, DPI, SIM2, SV Sound, Martin Logan, RBH, and many more!
post #66 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 11:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Download BR from the Kaleidescape Store, and also buy from Amazon.

Jim
post #67 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 12:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 113
Blu Ray is the best. I both purchase and rent blu rays (rent from Redbox)

I probably do more streaming these days than anything else though. It's just too convenient and the quality isn't too terrible (Netflix, Amazon Prime via my PS3)

I watch movies via pay cable channels (HBO and Starz) and those are good quality...even if they are only 1080i/720p. Lastly, I will occasionally do Video On Demand via my cable, but the quality is terrible and I will only do this as a last resort.

Stand tall and shake the heavens...
post #68 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 01:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked: 124
I buy DVD TV Season sets and resell them....for example Game of Thrones.
I rent DVDs from the Library and occassionally Redbox.
I subscribe to Netflix.
I have Amazon Prime and also rent SD quality movies from Amazon on Demand.

I dont own a BluRay player but am thinking about picking up a used Panasonic.

Vizio VP322 Plasma / Vizio GV42LF LCD / Denon 2200 Silicon Image DVD / Panasonic S97 Faroudja Genesis DVD / Oppo 970HD Mediatek DVD / Oppo 983H Anchor Bay DVD / Panasonic LX-600 Laserdisc / Aiwa MX100 Multi-region VCR / JVC S7600 S-VHS / PS2 / Sega Genesis / Nintendo SNES / Roku 2 XS & HD-XR / Realistic STA-90 Reciever / Realistic Minimus 7 / Antennacraft G1483 Hoverman / Belden 7915A RG6 / Channel Master 7777 Titan 2 UHF/VHF / Panasonic AX-200u / Optoma Graywolf 92" / Draper Luma 92"
post #69 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 01:53 PM

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Until my 4K TV displays real 4K, I will stick with blu rays upconverted on my Oppo 103 blu ray player displayed on Samsung UN55F9000 television. Once UHD media boxes become the norm...
post #70 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 03:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:

it's funny how something that's 'free' can provide better service than something you pay for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidcorpse View Post

Couldn't help but notice bitttt torrenttttt was omitted from this poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmaddog View Post

I buy blu-rays and then try to offset that cost by selling digital copies that may come with it...

I think theft is intentionally left out of this poll.
Scott Wilkinson likes this.
post #71 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 03:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Very rarely Buy a BR, maybe 1 or 2 a year
Was renting BR from Netflix but dropped them in favor of 3DBLURAYRENTAL.com
Stream from Netflix
Premium channels from UVerse
I might start to rent from Redbox for non 3D titles as they are cheaper then 3DBR
Have never paid for streaming from Vudu, Amazon or ITunes and don't think I ever will unless the price is less then I can rent the BR for with as good Audio and Video quality.

Smart enough to know better, to old to care
post #72 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 03:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 57
I rent most of the movies I watch from VUDU. If it's something that I want for my very small (but growing) collection, then I get the Blu-ray, but only if it's something that I could watch several times. I'll occasionally DVR something off HBO, but only if it's something like a comedy where I don't care about having HDX/Blu-ray quality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStockholm View Post

Similar surveys conducted here in Europe have shown that more than 50% of movies watched were illegally downloaded for example via torrent sites. There are plenty that focus on full uncompressed blu-ray rips, and often the selection is vast superior what can be purchased, rented or streamed (unless you buy globally, which not everyone is comfortable with). I am not saying that I think downloading is good, but for many it is one of several sources of movies. The survey would give a more correct picture if this torrent option was included.

Agreed. Some of the PublicHD rips are HDX/Blu-ray quality.
post #73 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 05:17 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Today I watched the HDX version of a movie I loaded onto Vudu yesterday from the public library. I paid 2.50 and never had heard of the movie before. This movie is not in stores, never saw it advertised and had a pretty big cast Tommy Lee Jones, Ben Affleck, Kevin Costner, Chris Cooper. Did I care that it was HDX instead of the Bluray. Not one bit. I figure I just found a pretty good movie I never knew existed and enjoyed it for the cost of a rental and one I now own on Vudu to enjoy again. The audio and video was excellent and I sure didn't think once about it being a wee bit lesser PQ or AQ than the Bluray. I just enjoyed the movie streamed to my PS3. I don't think the movie would be worth 20.00 buying but for 2.50 I rather enjoyed it and figure for the cost I can buy more movies I'd normally not buy at full price. I'm doing this more and more and for the cost of ten movies in HDX quality for the cost of one Bluray I'll take the slightly lesser PQ (and I do mean so slight it's hardly worthy of a mention).

I think some of you need to stop harping on slight imperfections, slight banding issues or what codec was used in the audio and just sit and enjoy a movie.
post #74 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 07:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 19
When Blockbuster was open I used to rent movies from them. I always hated the overpriced rentals. I'm glad that they sunk themselves. Then when blu rays came out I used to buy the new titles I really wanted to own upon release. Then my life took a financial downturn. Then I started to rent blu rays from Redbox and that's how I view most of the recent blu ray releases. Now when I buy blu rays to add to my collection I wait until they're older and in the discount section at retail stores. I refuse to stream until the video and HD audio matches blu ray. And the HD audio isn't going to happen anytime soon.
post #75 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 07:08 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I Buy Blu-rays and DVD's from Amazon US, Amazon UK, Amazon FR, Amazon DE and Diabolik DVD. Also love to stock up at the Barnes and Noble Criterion sales. Rent DVD'S from Netflix (also streaming but rarely use it) and sometimes Family Home Video and do lots and lots of torrents because some things just aren't available for sale anywhere.
post #76 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 08:19 PM

Liked: 21

Went out today and picked up Dances With Wolves for $8, Jurassic Park for $15 and Gladiator for $16. Gotta love WalMart.

Receiver: Yamaha RX-A730 
Fronts: (Main) Polk Audio Monitor 65t (Presence) SoundStage 3D20 
Center: Polk Audio Monitor 15c 
Surrounds: L/R: Polk Audio Monitor 45b Rear: JBL SC305 
Sub: SoundStage LF500 
post #77 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 09:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
Liked: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkq View Post

I think theft is intentionally left out of this poll.

of course, as it should be.

my comment was more about how annoying it is that paying for a service actually makes things worse in quality and worse in convenience.

I used to love renting movies, and just think it's a shame that no longer seems to be an option where I live. at least not getting a full quality bluray anyway.

Displays: Samsung PN64F8500/JVC X35
AVR: Pioneer VSX-1018AH, 5.1 audio
Sources: HTPC(Mediabrowser), PS3, XBOX360, Wii, Sony DVP-CX995V
Control: Harmony One
post #78 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 09:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
Liked: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by UofAZ1 View Post

Today I watched the HDX version of a movie I loaded onto Vudu yesterday from the public library. I paid 2.50 and never had heard of the movie before. This movie is not in stores, never saw it advertised and had a pretty big cast Tommy Lee Jones, Ben Affleck, Kevin Costner, Chris Cooper. Did I care that it was HDX instead of the Bluray. Not one bit. I figure I just found a pretty good movie I never knew existed and enjoyed it for the cost of a rental and one I now own on Vudu to enjoy again. The audio and video was excellent and I sure didn't think once about it being a wee bit lesser PQ or AQ than the Bluray. I just enjoyed the movie streamed to my PS3. I don't think the movie would be worth 20.00 buying but for 2.50 I rather enjoyed it and figure for the cost I can buy more movies I'd normally not buy at full price. I'm doing this more and more and for the cost of ten movies in HDX quality for the cost of one Bluray I'll take the slightly lesser PQ (and I do mean so slight it's hardly worthy of a mention).

I think some of you need to stop harping on slight imperfections, slight banding issues or what codec was used in the audio and just sit and enjoy a movie.

first question, what movie?

again, I can only speak for myself, but I always feel like if I'm not giving the best possible source my first viewing, then I'm not giving the movie a fair shot. some movies I obviously don't care. I'm not going to preach about watching a streamed version of the next adam sandler movie, but I have been disappointed and underwhelmed by the presentation of a movie that was much better than I thought. recently, pacific rim is a good example of that. first watch was a streamed copy, and I thought everybody was just dumb for raving about it, and how it was their new demo material. I thought the movie was ok, but pretty typical of any action flick. definitely NOT worth watching a second time. eventually I read enough to persuade me to try it again, and got a BD copy this time. suddenly I got it. for me, the difference was the soundtrack. the streamed video wasn't so bad, but the sound was flat. the BD copy just got my blood flowing a little quicker, and the whole movie felt more exciting. I really regret watching that movie streamed the first time, because I've never watched a movie that was more exciting the second time before. and I have to imagine if I watched it on BD the first time, it would have been that much better.

it is a reasonable thing to debate though. I don't believe it's BD or nothing, and I still watch dvd's of movies I've seen a bunch of times. but for new movies, especially ones I assume will be audio/visual treats, I want to make my first watch at least on the best quality I can.

ironically, for second, or third viewings, I'd probably be totally content with a streamed copy. but by that time, I've unfortunately already been forced to buy it these days. if only there was still a good, full quality rental service here, I could rent movies for my first watch, and use Netflix for any further viewings, and be totally happy about it for 95% of movies I watch. I'd buy one or two a year that are truly reference quality, and that'd be it. but clearly, what's good for me, is not what the industry is interested in. they don't want me to be able to rent the majority of my movies, they want me to have to buy even more of them

Displays: Samsung PN64F8500/JVC X35
AVR: Pioneer VSX-1018AH, 5.1 audio
Sources: HTPC(Mediabrowser), PS3, XBOX360, Wii, Sony DVP-CX995V
Control: Harmony One
post #79 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 10:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 97
Quote:

of course, as it should be.

my comment was more about how annoying it is that paying for a service actually makes things worse in quality and worse in convenience.

I used to love renting movies, and just think it's a shame that no longer seems to be an option where I live. at least not getting a full quality bluray anyway.

Ah... yes... agree... I just gave up on Netflix. I found I was going to the local rental shop rather than putting it in the Netflix queue because of Netflix's agreement to delay releases 28 days from a couple of studios! Jeez...
post #80 of 200 Old 05-23-2014, 11:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

first question, what movie?

again, I can only speak for myself, but I always feel like if I'm not giving the best possible source my first viewing, then I'm not giving the movie a fair shot. some movies I obviously don't care. I'm not going to preach about watching a streamed version of the next adam sandler movie, but I have been disappointed and underwhelmed by the presentation of a movie that was much better than I thought. recently, pacific rim is a good example of that. first watch was a streamed copy, and I thought everybody was just dumb for raving about it, and how it was their new demo material. I thought the movie was ok, but pretty typical of any action flick. definitely NOT worth watching a second time. eventually I read enough to persuade me to try it again, and got a BD copy this time. suddenly I got it. for me, the difference was the soundtrack. the streamed video wasn't so bad, but the sound was flat. the BD copy just got my blood flowing a little quicker, and the whole movie felt more exciting. I really regret watching that movie streamed the first time, because I've never watched a movie that was more exciting the second time before. and I have to imagine if I watched it on BD the first time, it would have been that much better.

it is a reasonable thing to debate though. I don't believe it's BD or nothing, and I still watch dvd's of movies I've seen a bunch of times. but for new movies, especially ones I assume will be audio/visual treats, I want to make my first watch at least on the best quality I can.

ironically, for second, or third viewings, I'd probably be totally content with a streamed copy. but by that time, I've unfortunately already been forced to buy it these days. if only there was still a good, full quality rental service here, I could rent movies for my first watch, and use Netflix for any further viewings, and be totally happy about it for 95% of movies I watch. I'd buy one or two a year that are truly reference quality, and that'd be it. but clearly, what's good for me, is not what the industry is interested in. they don't want me to be able to rent the majority of my movies, they want me to have to buy even more of them

My point was I've been introduced to far many movies I'd never even consider if I didn't buy them so cheap and to own a near Bluray quality for 2.50 rather then spending 25.00 for the Bluray (I'd be pissed if the movie I bought I never heard of sucked) but for 2.50 if it sucks well then no big deal. I agree though that some movies deserve to be bought on Bluray (Avengers for example) but 90% of the movies are worthy of owning in HDX while movies like Avengers and Captain America Winter Soldier I will buy on Blu and also put the digital copy on HDX too. Some movies I buy just for my family to enjoy since their accounts are linked and to put it in my Vudu account for 2.50 or 1.00 ea when doing Blu-ray Disc to digital conversion for my family is worth the minimal cost.

The movie btw was "The Company Men".

post #81 of 200 Old 05-24-2014, 01:41 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 29
Like most, I watch movies from several sources. Mainly I watch most movies from streaming services--Netflix, Crackle, Hulu, Popcornflix, BBC, and YouTube. Most are on Netflix.

I don't watch many BR or DVD discs. I've gotten to where to I just digitize the movies and stream them to myself via Plex. Since I don't have the best eye sight, there is not a signficant difference between BR disc and Netflix HD; although BR does look a little sharper/crisp. I buy and rent BR disc to the same proportion. Both get digitized.

I do use some of the torrents to watch a few movies. These are usually the really popular movies that haven't released on BR yet. If it's a good movie, I'll eventually buy on BR. Some turn out to be good movies to me, so they don't purchased. I'm not necessarily condoning it, but it's something people do.
post #82 of 200 Old 05-24-2014, 07:09 AM

Liked: 38
I buy the BD or the DVD.
post #83 of 200 Old 05-24-2014, 08:02 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
The only physical media that I buy are 3D Blu-ray. I use Netflix for streaming TV series and some dramas or comedies, and rent Blu-rays for the highest quality movies like action or sci-fi. Streaming quality has improved over the years, with many offerings in (faux) "full HD" with 5.1 DD. Nothing beats Blu-ray though.

ISF Calibrator
post #84 of 200 Old 05-24-2014, 10:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 558
Bluray if the option exists, DVD if I have no bluray option. I will only stream if it is out of print or stupidly overpriced.

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
post #85 of 200 Old 05-24-2014, 10:52 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthermal View Post

2-head VHS VCR (Emerson) connected to TV (set to ch. 3) thru RF Modulator.

Ahhh glorious Low-Def!

I had purchased a lot of VHS tapes (James Bond collection through License to Kill 1989, a few other memorable ones like Wizard of Oz, Forbidden Planet), but since I purchased a DVD player in July 2002 for the purpose of subscribing to Netflix, I may have watched only one or two of those store-bought tapes since then, and even renting DVDs (and more recently Blu-ray discs) from Netflix rather than watch the old VHS. (I still used a couple 4-head VCRs and lots of VHS tapes for time shifting until Comcast killed the analog channels on October 9, 2012, and within a week I had finished the last of the time-shifted viewing, and haven't played nor recorded a VHS tape since. A HD DVR and a new TV replaced the old time-shifting setup. It took just one day of connecting the HD DVR and new "720p" TV before I was asking myself, "Why didn't I do this years ago?")

Just this morning I was thinking of taking my collection of VHS cassettes (the store-bought recorded tapes and a package of blank tapes, not the time-shifted tapes that I had already erased and tossed), my rewinder, and bulk eraser down to a thrift shop that has VCRs and donating them to the thrift shop; the tapes aren't doing me any good all boxed up and are likely getting worse as they endure each summer and maybe the sales could do the ministry running the thrift shop some good, and maybe someone with a home theater setup like yours could enjoy some good old-fashioned action/adventure/corny puns James Bond movies.

My very humble setup:
Man Cave:Vizio E500i-A1 "Smart TV" (50-in 1080p 120Hz LED/LCD, has Netflix app.), Blu-ray players (Sony BDP-S3100, old LG BD390), Roku (the original model: N1000), PC (Windows 7), Comcast Internet (25Mbps/5Mbps).
Bedroom:LG 32LV3400-UA TV (32-in 768p 60Hz LED/LCD), HD DVR (Motorola RNG200N), Xfinity Comcast cable (Digital Starter Package), DVD/VHS player.
post #86 of 200 Old 05-24-2014, 11:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 27
I just saw the poll and do respect that majority of folks here enjoy purchasing their disc's!! I am glad to see this being majority of the votes!!

HT: PJ: ?? , Screen: ??,B&W 684s, 685s, HTM62 / DIY SI 18" / port tuned- 17hz
Onkyo 809, iNuke DSP1000, Oppo 103 , PS4, HTPC- Lenovo q190.
| Media Room: Yamaha RX-A 820, PS3, Vizio 55 (M-Series) with in-wall Polk Audio RC series (5-channel), Sub1200 (dual) w/ DirectTV & PS3 / PLEX | Family Room: LED: Sharp 70" -Smart, DTV Client, PS3, Mirage MX 5.1 / HK Audio.
post #87 of 200 Old 05-24-2014, 11:52 AM

Liked: 11
Lately I have been renting Blu-Rays from Netflix the most and stream from Netflix as well. I would start to purchase Blu-Rays again if the Industry actually allowed transfers to Media Servers legally but that seems unlikely at this point.....
post #88 of 200 Old 05-24-2014, 12:49 PM
Advanced Member

007james. Actually Vudu is a media server and does allow you to transfer your DVD's and Blurays to the cloud at a small fee per movie. It's then available to up to 10 devices in your home and you can have five family members linked so they have access (once they register) to your collection and you have access to theirs.
post #89 of 200 Old 05-24-2014, 03:48 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Purchased Blurays mostly

For random one off stuff while bored I'll do AmazonPrime streaming or check the free on demand section.
post #90 of 200 Old 05-24-2014, 04:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
Liked: 311
While sort of off topic, but not exactly, where is the best place to (legally)'purchase Blurays at great prices. Because of Amazon Prime and free shipping, I purchase 99.9% of mine from them but am interested to know if there are reliable, legitimate, dependable, and less expensive alternatives.
Reply Community News & Polls

Tags
Polls

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page