Streaming music isn't the ultimate in quality, but it's a great way to discover new tunes. If you stream music, which provider is your fave?

Last March, I posted  a poll asking what is your favorite video-streaming provider . Now, I'd like to ask the same question about music-streaming providers, which typically offer on-demand subscription and/or Internet radio. As you might imagine, on-demand services let you select anything from their library at will, usually for a monthly fee. With Internet-radio services, you specify the type of music you want to listen to, and they deliver it at their discretion, which is a great way to discover new music in genres you prefer.

Do you listen to music-streaming sources? If so, which one is your favorite? As with video, there are way too many options to list here, so I've included a few of the bigger ones. if your fave isn't listed here, select "Other" and let us know what it is in the comments. And those who don't listen to streamed music at all have an option just for them.
What's your favourite Music-streaming provider?