Congratulations to Nixon Torres, winner of an Onkyo TX-NR1030 AVR with Dolby Atmos capabilities and a copy of Jupiter Ascending on  Blu-ray !

With 2884 valid entries in the Jupiter Ascending Trivia sweepstakes, the chances of winning by random drawing were—well, 1 in 2884. But someone had to win, and that someone is Nixon Torres, who will be receiving an Onkyo TX-NR1030 AV receiver with Dolby Atmos capabilities as well as a copy of Jupiter Ascending on Blu-ray, one of the latest titles to be released with an Atmos soundtrack.

"I have been a member of AVS Forum for more than five years," Nixon says, "and I love to read all the great discussions. AVS has also helped me make many purchase decisions. I always visit the receiver and speaker forums, and I love the  Blu-ray  movie reviews, which give me good ideas about which movies to buy. My home theater includes an old  Sony  KDL-52XBR6 LCD TV and a Paradigm 7.1-channel speaker system, and the Onkyo TX-NR1030 will be a very nice upgrade from my TX-NR929. Thanks to AVS, Onkyo, and Dolby for this sweepstakes!"

Congratulations to Nixon! He is sure to enjoy his new AV receiver and Jupiter Ascending on Blu-ray for years to come.