Poll: How Do You Primarily Listen to Music? - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
View Poll Results: How Do You Primarily Listen to Music?
In my car 144 29.15%
At live concerts 22 4.45%
With headphones 105 21.26%
On a full-sized stereo or surround-sound system 381 77.13%
Using wireless lifestyle audio speakers 31 6.28%
Through a TV, soundbar, or sound stand 7 1.42%
I play an instrument and that's what I listen to the most 11 2.23%
I don't voluntarily listen to music 10 2.02%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 494. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
 33Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #61 of 64 Old 04-22-2017, 05:04 PM
Member
 
rehanfarrukh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I listen to music in almost every possible way, depends on situation, events, etc...

Here's my order of preference anyways.

1. My preferred way has always been through headphone, no other alternatives satisfy me more than 2.1 with turntable being the source obviously.

2. Full-sized system but eventually while listening to full-sized, I end up putting on headphones HD800 and the newest family member HE1,.

Most of the other options are more of situation dependent. On an average I spend 3-4 hrs listening to music in a day. I mean serious listening, once the needle hit the record, then there is no other way for me to enjoy this life as I have seen it all.

Last edited by rehanfarrukh; 04-22-2017 at 05:16 PM.
rehanfarrukh is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 64 Old 04-25-2017, 09:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,678
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
Liked: 667
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Hurts
Full sized system....
 
Yes i also have a FULL SYSTEM... A sony DE-185.....

I listen to my 8 tracks,cassettes and VHS stuff with it......
Dude111 is offline  
post #63 of 64 Old 05-10-2017, 06:12 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 1
In my car and headphones at work
TurboBob is offline  
 
post #64 of 64 Old 05-16-2017, 08:57 PM
Member
 
Stu1961's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
90% through ear buds (at the gym, or out walking). The other 10% through outdoor speakers.

I always seem to gravitate toward sports talk radio when in the car.
Stu1961 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Community News & Polls

Tags
music , poll

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off