Urc r50 - Page 6 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #151 of 151 Old 01-17-2017, 10:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello again everyone!

I managed to get everything set up and with the exception of the very short battery life, things had been working great, until a few days ago.

My audio receiver had stopped responding to my remote so I thought that perhaps the macros were failing. I thought that I would just reprogram them and that would be it. Wrong.

I erased (what I thought were) the macros. One thing, since I originally got this remote, I changed the DTV receiver to a HR24-200 (don't know if that might have something to do with things). Once I started over from scratch, now nothing works through the walls and even when I point the remote directly at it, only some of the buttons will work with the DTV receiver.

Having lost the directions, I am still trying to reprogram all of the macros, but it's frustrating. Would there be any reason, why some of the buttons on the remote would work and others would not? For example, the GUIDE button works, but the EXIT button doesn't, even when pointing directly at the DTV receiver.

I also have the RF extender mentioned above and I wasn't sure if there could be a problem with that all of a sudden.

I am going to try again tonight to reprogram the macros, but that shouldn't have any say in the basic functionality of the remote should it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Urc

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page