Hello forum members!
Let me introduce “Iridium Mobile” – a program complex for engineering, guard, multimedia and home systems automation and scheduling via mobile devices.
Status visualization and remote control of “Smart Home” automation systems via following devices:
* iPod Touch;
* Windows Mobile devices;
* Ethernet Touch panels.
Communication between operating devices and “Smart Home” equipment goes through the one of following network interfaces:
* Wi-Fi (iPhone, iPod Touch, Windows Mobile, laptops) — wireless;
* GPRS (iPhone, Windows Mobile) — wireless;
* 3G (iPhone, Windows Mobile) — wireless;
* Wire Ethernet (for wall panels and PC desktops) — wired
Presently the module for AMX controllers is completely developed and tested. It works perfect with PC, iPhone and Windows Mobile. Now we are working at the Beckhoff module, and planning to start C-BUS, EIB modules in the near future.
- AMX controllers treat your mobile device as an original panel
- Integration into your current project takes minimum project amendments.
- The price of the whole system and mobile device is two or three times cheaper than cost of any portable AMX panel.
Presently any of “Smart Home” system installers interested in operating the system via mobile devices can get a FULL version of Iridium Mobile absolutely FREE of charge!
To get a free copy of Iridium mobile you are to fill in the form on our website and then we will send the chosen program product. In return we ask you to give us your regular feedback concerning the work of our program within 10 days.www.iridiummobile.ru