Originally Posted by OmegaR3D
For the 700, how do you know when the battery is low or when the charge is complete? The only warning I got was when the battery died and I've had it plugged in for hours but it's still flashing the charging icon.
I had the same problem. I filed a ticket with Logitech, so here is what they told me to do. Note that don't get any warning when the batteries are low until the remote stops working, but it did fix my issue of the batteries not charging correctly.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced some difficulties with your Harmony remote. It is possible a firmware upgrade in Safe Mode will resolve the issue. Please update the firmware on the remote and then re-update the configuration to the remote. To do so see below:
Try placing the remote into "Safe Mode". If you are not able to do this please continue to the next section.
1. Remove the battery from the remote.
2. Hold down the "Off" button on the remote and plug the remote into the USB cable.
3. Continue holding the "Off" button until the remote says "Safe Mode"
Update the firmware on the remote.
1. Login to your account through the Harmony remote software.
2. Click 'Downloads' and then select 'Firmware'
3. Follow the prompts to upgrade the firmware on the remote.
* Please note continue the Firmware upgrade process even if the software says you already have the latest firmware
Once you are finish, please update the remote with the configuration on the account by Clicking update remote.