DirecTv HD-DVR Box discrete codes 00003 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 10-10-2009, 11:38 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
smitty8000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 163
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I just added a 2nd HD-DVR box two my equipment rack and I programmed it to use code 00003. However with my URC MX-800 I was unable to download any discrete on/off codes for the 2nd box. To clarify, DirecTv box 1 using code 00001, I have discrete on/off. I'm trying to find discrete codes for box 2 under the code set 00003.

Anyone know?

Thanks,
Ryan
smitty8000 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 Old 10-10-2009, 07:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
herdfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Boondocks
Posts: 2,826
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I think it is in the URC database as 00002 or HR20(2).

Please do not send me PM's asking for software! You will not get it.
herdfan is offline  
post #3 of 5 Old 10-14-2009, 05:48 AM
Member
 
kiser17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 141
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty8000 View Post

I just added a 2nd HD-DVR box two my equipment rack and I programmed it to use code 00003.

Ryan, how did you program the DTV box to a different code? I'm trying to go down a similar path as you, and I do not know how to program the remote/box for a different code. I couldn't find anything in the DTV literature on it either.

Thanks, Ed
kiser17 is offline  
post #4 of 5 Old 10-14-2009, 09:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Edmund's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Huntington Beach, Ca
Posts: 1,577
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiser17 View Post

Ryan, how did you program the DTV box to a different code? I'm trying to go down a similar path as you, and I do not know how to program the remote/box for a different code. I couldn't find anything in the DTV literature on it either.

Thanks, Ed

See this thread:

http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin...ost.cgi?524915

Use the first set of instructions for SD & H model receivers, use the second set for the HR dvr's
Edmund is offline  
post #5 of 5 Old 10-14-2009, 09:54 AM
Member
 
kiser17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 141
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund View Post

See this thread:

http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin...ost.cgi?524915

Use the first set of instructions for SD & H model receivers, use the second set for the HR dvr's

Thanks Edmund!
kiser17 is offline  
Reply Remote Control Area

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off