Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've tried every settings :

Power On Delay:
Inter-key Delay:
Input Delay:.
Inter-Device Delay:

I've changed it in every way. 0-100-200-300-400

And still nothing like the original remote response. And I also did the Raw learning from the original remote. I'm using the VRC-1100 it comes under Ortek in the logitech software...but it don't work so I have to learn the Raw commands on the Harmony. But it keeps on delaying on every button a press. Is it just worth me getting a new remote Altogether ? And if so What Harmony remote would you Recommend with out this delay?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 02-07-2010, 10:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
Liked: 382
Inter-key = 0 and normal learns, not raw, should do the trick. Raw learns include partial signals, delays and repeats which can do more harm than good. Use raw as a last resort. Normal learns filter all that stuff out. My 525 has no delays at all. When you see the led, it's sending a signal. If there's a big lag there then there's something abnormal going on that I can't explain.
post #3 of 7 Old 02-07-2010, 10:37 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavej View Post

Inter-key = 0 and normal learns, not raw, should do the trick. Raw learns include partial signals, delays and repeats which can do more harm than good. Use raw as a last resort. Normal learns filter all that stuff out. My 525 has no delays at all. When you see the led, it's sending a signal. If there's a big lag there then there's something abnormal going on that I can't explain.

Just tried that...and I'm getting a repeat every time I press the button. This is driving me so mad....I feel like putting this remote in the bin...
post #4 of 7 Old 02-07-2010, 10:58 AM
AVS Special Member

There's a place to adjust repeats. Go through the device troubleshooting and pick the next to last option. However your raw learns will have repeats you can't adjust out because of the way you learned them. So first you've got to get good clean normal learns or revert back to the original commands from the database.
post #5 of 7 Old 02-07-2010, 03:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavej View Post

There's a place to adjust repeats. Go through the device troubleshooting and pick the next to last option. However your raw learns will have repeats you can't adjust out because of the way you learned them. So first you've got to get good clean normal learns or revert back to the original commands from the database.

Tried that and it's still repeating every button I press. Do you think I need to buy a different make remote control ?
post #6 of 7 Old 02-07-2010, 05:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Since you've tried everything, I guess a different remote is the only other option. All harmony's use exactly the same signals, so you should probably try a different make.
post #7 of 7 Old 02-07-2010, 06:17 PM

Is this your remote? http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Contro.../dp/B00224ZDFY

I just posted the same issue over on the harmony delay thread. Haven't heard any responses yet though
Reply Remote Control Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page