Official Logitech Harmony 650/600 remote thread - Page 60 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 25Likes

post #1771 of 1777 Old 07-04-2017, 05:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 30
I have the Harmony 650 Remote ... I have it set to 4 activities which all turn on when button pushed. I am using a JVC RS520 Projector to view all activities. The problem is shutting down the projector. All other components shut down but the projector does not. The projector turns on with all activities. I have tried adding delay etc.. I have added the "Stand By" button too... when i add anything to the remote for projector the projector then will not turn on. Any suggestions or solutions... Thank you Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1772 of 1777 Old 07-04-2017, 07:23 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog56 View Post
I have the Harmony 650 Remote ... I have it set to 4 activities which all turn on when button pushed. I am using a JVC RS520 Projector to view all activities. The problem is shutting down the projector. All other components shut down but the projector does not. The projector turns on with all activities. I have tried adding delay etc.. I have added the "Stand By" button too... when i add anything to the remote for projector the projector then will not turn on. Any suggestions or solutions... Thank you Mike
Does the projector refuse to shut down when changing activities, or when shutting all off, or both? If it's just when changing activities, try changing the order so that the projector shuts down first. Also, some devices have both power toggle and power off/on options for some reason. If that's the case, try changing options. Good luck.
post #1773 of 1777 Old 07-04-2017, 10:08 AM

The projector once "On" stays On when switching activities... all is good except when I wish to shut down all components... except the JVC projector.

My JVC remote has an "On" and a "Stand By" no OFF.

Mike

post #1774 of 1777 Old 07-04-2017, 10:42 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 2223 Post(s)
Liked: 972
Projectors often require two commands or a longer than normal duration command to shut down. If you can't find these in the power options of your device, then you'll have to contact Logitech support and ask them to do it for you.
post #1775 of 1777 Old 07-04-2017, 06:23 PM

Yes I figured I would call Logitech... Thanks for your input.
post #1776 of 1777 Old 07-15-2017, 09:16 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Need Help.

Have the Logitech 650, programmed to work with the Hopper 3 and it does when pointing directly at the Hopper 3. I'm trying to use an IR extender/blaster that runs through HDMI to the closet. Also have a Onkyo receiver that works through the IR extender, but I can't get the Hopper 3 to work through the IR extender/blaster. Is there something I'm doing wrong or would the IR extender/blaster be incompatible with the Hopper 3? I've tried several position for the extender right in front just right of the panel on the hopper and several feet away. Any thoughts? If you think its the IR extender/blaster any recommendation for one that works with the Hopper 3? The Hopper 3 is version 52, should that matter.

Thanks!
post #1777 of 1777 Old 08-08-2017, 02:45 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Need some newbie help, please. I purchased a 650 last week. So far, it is working great with my TV, receiver and Yamaha sound bar. I got my Flirc IR usb dongle today in the mail. I connected it to my htpc and ran the setup and installed the drivers. I upgraded the firmware when prompted. I added it as a device to my 650 ( Flirc/Kodi) and all seemed fine. I then mapped keys in the Flirc GUI and that process seemed to go smoothly as well. All keys reported they mapped fine as I was doing it. But still, if I launch Kodi, not a single key on the 650 is working.

Do I need to do anything else? Must the Flirc software be open for this to work? This is Kodi 17 (Krypton, btw) I have read several setup guides and I can't really see where I am going wrong.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page