Remote Control FAQ, Buyer's Guide, and Programming Thread - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #31 of 36 Old 02-06-2013, 06:32 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
Liked: 2543
Great thread !

-

"Too much is almost enough. Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 Old 07-06-2014, 07:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 21
I found that using a Samsung galaxy tab with ir and the touchsquid app is the best.
post #33 of 36 Old 01-14-2015, 06:51 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Hmmm this looks very nice...https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...hinking-remote
JayMan007 likes this.
post #34 of 36 Old 02-05-2015, 08:37 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 960 Post(s)
Liked: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglm View Post
Hopefully it functions as well as it looks. Can't have too many competitors for best remote so good luck to them. I'm just not holding my breath or pulling out my wallet.

post #35 of 36 Old 01-09-2016, 07:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Great thread!
I have a URC 980 and a 3000. I have the programming -CCP & the Editor. I've been looking at downloadable graphics from www.Remotecentral. I can program these remotes but I can't figure out how to get what I want from that web site into the CCP or Editor program. Could you give me a step by step on how do this? I also downloaded a lot of icons from a place called Blackman.com. These went into Program Files x86. Any advice appreciated.
post #36 of 36 Old 04-18-2016, 08:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm trying to find a work around to the fact that my new Samsung JS7000 tv cannot output sound through it's speakers and audio out at the same time. I need the audio out to feed an amp and loop for a hearing impaired individual while the hearing person hears via the Tv speakers.

A partial solution is to feed the loop directly from the satelite box. The down side to this is having no volume control as the Direct TV remote controls only the TV volume and not the volume on its audio out.

I would like to control the two audio streams in tandem with one remote, would a universal remote enable this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Receivers Amplifiers , Remote Control Harmony 650 , Harmony 900 Remote , Logitech Harmony 890 Remote Control Refurbished , Harmony 1100 Remcontrol , Cat5 Rack 1u

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page