Forum Jump: 

post #391 of 9951 Old 01-12-2011, 05:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudCrow View Post

Sorry to double post, but this is a different subject matter.

Does anyone know what the easyest way to control lighting through iRule is?

I can get anything, I just need a recomendation please.

EDIT-Looking at the Lutron Maestro-seems to have codes in the DB and the pros recomend them-any thoughts.

The Maestro is a whole series of wall dimmers and switches I think. The issue here is while you can swap out a regular switch for a dimmer, you'd need to run an IR emitter to cover the IR receiver inside the switch. If the client already has the entire space built out and everything is locally switched on/off then this may be the cheapest/only option. If this is still a raw space being built, you can try to direct them towards a dimming rack system that has DMX control. If you can get DMX control than you can get a interface box that will convert DMX to RS232 and subsequently IP to 232 control.

Even if they don't go for an entire system, you can easily pick up 4 channel dimmers that simple nightclubs throw in that have DMX control and do the same thing. The other thing to keep in mind is with all this Green technology, many people are putting in flourescent fixtures and there are specific bulbs for dimming which are more expensive than standard so be aware. If it's simple lights on/off, then it doesn't matter.

And don't forget motorized window blinds! These are easy with a contact closure iTach...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #392 of 9951 Old 01-12-2011, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwgriff View Post

Hi there,
I am just diving into Irule and have a question about building the GUI. I have noticed a lot of buttons for sources that have a lit and unlit version. I am assuming that there must be some way to make the buttons switch pages so that when you click on the unlit button for the BD it switches to your Blueray page with all of the BD functions/buttons and the BD source button is lit (NosDude has an excellent example on this page).

How the heck do you do that? Very impressed with all the cool interfaces BTW.
Thanks!
Newbie Griff

Using a link
post #393 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 01:54 AM

Is there a way to send an IR command to simulate holding down the PS-button through the Logitech Harmony PS3 adapter? This would be used to bring up the shutdown menu. I read somewhere that the Harmony can do this but is it possible to replicate in iRule? How is the Harmony doing it?
post #394 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 03:52 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by starhubble View Post

Is there a way to send an IR command to simulate holding down the PS-button through the Logitech Harmony PS3 adapter? This would be used to bring up the shutdown menu. I read somewhere that the Harmony can do this but is it possible to replicate in iRule? How is the Harmony doing it?

Repeat on hold = "yes"
post #395 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 04:09 AM

Quote:

The way I did it was to create another device for the PS3 harmony adapter and edit how long the ps button sends on this to XX seconds, and using this command in the shutdown macro.
post #396 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 05:34 AM

So would "repeat on hold" correspond to the PS controller button (on the actual control pad) being held down and bring up the shutdown menu or simply correspond to a series of single button presses?

For the other solution, where would you adjust how long the PS button sends a command? Repeat? And again, wouldn't this simply represent a series of single presses?

Then again, I guess this is what holding down a button actually does, even on PS3 native Bluetooh. Repeating a command that is. Hmmm.
post #397 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 06:30 AM

Quote:

EDIT-Looking at the Lutron Maestro-seems to have codes in the DB and the pros recomend them-any thoughts.

I'm using insteon dimmers with a Universal Devices ISY-99i controller (ip control in iRule). As long as you have a neutral you should be able to replace existing switches with insteon switches as they send the data signal on the existing power lines. I believe that Itai also uses insteon but with a different controller.
post #398 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 06:36 AM

Thanks for a great app! It works flawlessly! Keep up the good work.

I have one problem though... I can't find the IR/HEXcode to display the electronic program guide (EPG), labeled "Guide" on the remote that comes with the TV (Samsung UE46C8705).

I've read through most og this thread, and searched remotecentral amongst other places, but without any success.

If someone has the same TV, and has the code for displaying the EPG ("Guide"), PLEASE reply! It's the only thing I am missing in order to rule at home ;-)

For those who are curious as to what components are being controlled:
-Samsung LED TV
-2 x Apple TV (1st and 2nd gen) Streaming 3TB of content from server
-Onkyo TX-NR1007
-PS3
post #399 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SindreB View Post

Thanks for a great app! It works flawlessly! Keep up the good work.

I have one problem though... I can't find the IR/HEXcode to display the electronic program guide (EPG), labeled "Guide" on the remote that comes with the TV (Samsung UE46C8705).

I've read through most og this thread, and searched remotecentral amongst other places, but without any success.

If someone has the same TV, and has the code for displaying the EPG ("Guide"), PLEASE reply! It's the only thing I am missing in order to rule at home ;-)

For those who are curious as to what components are being controlled:
-Samsung LED TV
-2 x Apple TV (1st and 2nd gen) Streaming 3TB of content from server
-Onkyo TX-NR1007
-PS3

Why don't you simply record the command from your existing remote using iLearn?
post #400 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 07:38 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I have a builder functionality question....

With Steve's great back grounds being updatedby him with new styles and layouts I have imported them 3 times. So I have 3 different versions in my builder and may or may not have pieces of each of them in my actual panels. Can I safely clean up the images section by deleting all but the most recent of them or will I lose images when I sync the next time because the specific images were deleted? It is not a huge deal, but there are other buttons that I have imported a couple of times and the thing is a mess....

PSN ID: Seldom_Seen
post #401 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 07:40 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
Quote:

Lutron radiora 2

St Louis, MO - Lutron certified
www.jag-es.com
post #402 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizell View Post

The Maestro is a whole series of wall dimmers and switches I think. The issue here is while you can swap out a regular switch for a dimmer, you'd need to run an IR emitter to cover the IR receiver inside the switch.

While there *are* IR-controlled devices in the Maestro line, it's basically power-line control technology, with optional IR or RF control. Dunno if there is some kind of "gateway" for the powerline signals.

Dunno much about Maestro, but from a quick read it doesn't look very flexible compared to Insteon. The devices can be linked to "up to 10 remote switches". Insteon allows any paddle or switch to link to any device, and there's no practical limit to the number of devices in a house.

Quote:

If the client already has the entire space built out and everything is locally switched on/off then this may be the cheapest/only option. If this is still a raw space being built, you can try to direct them towards a dimming rack system that has DMX control. If you can get DMX control than you can get a interface box that will convert DMX to RS232 and subsequently IP to 232 control.

That's a bizarre suggestion: it's a house, not a theater. If you were to do this, I'd check the applicable building codes to see if it's even legal. I've read that many building codes require local controls in the places where people expect to find local controls. Also, consider the effect on resale value were you to do this: the buyer might not be as much of an electronics geek as you.

BTW, there are direct IP-to_DMX gateways.

I'd certainly get controls meant for a home: not a theater. DMX control would REQUIRE a central controller of some sort to be able to link devices. Home lighting controls such as Insteon generally are able to link without using a central controller, though a central controller can do some more advanced functions, as well as facilitate easier setup. I have an isy99, and it makes setting up and modifying my Insteon controls easier, and runs a few programs like a "bathroom fan" program. But if the isy99 is removed from the system, everything still works (except for programs). No isy? No problem: my "Main" button in the kitchen still turns on 4 lighting circuits to preset levels.
post #403 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 10:24 AM

Quote:

Insteon switches w/ an ISY interface is the only way to go as far as I'm concerned, communication is directly through the network, no need to throw IR into the mix. Commands are simple, response is reliable, and it shouldn't break the bank either, figure $400-450 for the ISY and PL modem, and $50-75 for switches depending on which ones you get. The only slight drawback is that you need a neutral at all switches, which may not mean a simple direct replacement of switches at all locations.
post #404 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtara View Post

I'd certainly get controls meant for a home: not a theater. DMX control would REQUIRE a central controller of some sort to be able to link devices. Home lighting controls such as Insteon generally are able to link without using a central controller, though a central controller can do some more advanced functions, as well as facilitate easier setup. I have an isy99, and it makes setting up and modifying my Insteon controls easier, and runs a few programs like a "bathroom fan" program. But if the isy99 is removed from the system, everything still works (except for programs). No isy? No problem: my "Main" button in the kitchen still turns on 4 lighting circuits to preset levels.

To link iRule w/ Insteon switches, an ISY will be necessary!
post #405 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 11:33 AM
Advanced Member

Ok... here is my situation. Will iRule work for me?
Room 1 (family room):

• Samsung 71” DLP.. can’t recall model right now
• Denon 4806CI (zone 2 for patio/outside music)
• PS3
• Sling Box HD
• Directv Hr22

Room 2 (theater):
• Denon 4311Ci (zone 2 for bar music, zone 3 for mbr music)
• PS3
• Benq W6000 projector
• Denon dvd-2900 (not used much)

For whole house lighting control I use Clipsal/Schneider/SquareD C-Bus… I am looking at installing a WISER for control but for now I just use the wall switches.
For video camera’s I use Axis 210a cameras and a dlink camera in the theater (for visual confirmation that my kids turned off the projector when they are done!)

What I want/need:
• Rock solid control of sources and in particular Directv preferrably by RS232.
• Limit the use of IR as much as possible.
• Integration with Clipsal Cbus for lighting control
• Ability to view camera feeds.
• Control music selection in various rooms using the Denon’s. (Currently have Sonos in each zone but looking to pull that out).
• Will most likely have two IPADS and several IPOD touches for controllers.

Has anyone here successfully integrated Clipsal CBUS into your iRule system?
Thanks.
post #406 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 11:36 AM

Disregard. Despite not being able to view the IPAD iRule screens I got it working.

I want to use iRule on my IPAD. When I ran it, it went through a series of pages with information which didn't match the tutorials (which were for iPhones and Ipods)...AND there is no way to replay them again. Anyone know how to go back and re-start the iRule application on the IPAD to review what was indicated on the first few screens? Or do I have to completely remove iRule from the IPAD and re-download? They could sure use a good (or maybe even mediocre) writer to produce a user's guide.

Thanks,
post #407 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellarman View Post

To link iRule w/ Insteon switches, an ISY will be necessary!

You can also use a smartlinc 2412n (a little cheaper (1/3rd the cost) but also a little less functionality).
I use the ISY and programming it/setting it up with iRule is a cinch.
post #408 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvm2 View Post

am starting to play with iRule and I would like to use the RS232 ports on my components (which I feel would be a more robust channel of communication than IR and be capable of 2way feedback in the future.) While the iTach devices look handy I'd like to avoid buying so many of them and trying to setup a port server / terminal server (bought used off of eBay) instead. My question is how complicated are they to setup? And if I buy an older 10baseT terminal server will it impact the speed of my network? I assume they would allow multiple connections (like the iTach and not like the GC-100.) I am certainly no computer expert (may be obvious) but I do have a small amount of programming experience and I am willing to fumble around a bit. Does anyone have any experience or advice to share?

I'm in the same boat as you. I have 7 serial-controlled devices to wire up in my home theatre and feel that 7 iTach devices is just the wrong way to go. A serial server seems like the obvious solution, but even with the cheaper units coming to market in the last few months, it's a risky investment without some idea that I can make iRule talk to it and devices connected to it.
Adam
post #409 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtara View Post

While there *are* IR-controlled devices in the Maestro line, it's basically power-line control technology, with optional IR or RF control. Dunno if there is some kind of "gateway" for the powerline signals.

Dunno much about Maestro, but from a quick read it doesn't look very flexible compared to Insteon. The devices can be linked to "up to 10 remote switches". Insteon allows any paddle or switch to link to any device, and there's no practical limit to the number of devices in a house.

That's a bizarre suggestion: it's a house, not a theater. If you were to do this, I'd check the applicable building codes to see if it's even legal. I've read that many building codes require local controls in the places where people expect to find local controls. Also, consider the effect on resale value were you to do this: the buyer might not be as much of an electronics geek as you.

BTW, there are direct IP-to_DMX gateways.

Good information comparing Insteon to Maestro, I hope that helps Bud Crow. One thing, however, unless I'm getting my threads crossed, I believe Bud said this was a corporate client wanting to showcase new technology in a commercial setting in LONDON. So several things come to mind -

1) Dimmer racks are not necessarily theatre only devices. Several high end residences in NYC have full Lutron system dimming racks installed. When I ask the lighting designers why they do this, they ultimately tell me while the initial cost is higher, the long term repair and electrical savings are greater.

2) If this is to be a commercial space that showcases new technology, having the ability to move lights and change the room up more often as technology evolves, having dimmers in one place might make more sense and simply run lines out where necessary and not have to circle back to a wall switch.

3) London - while I've lived in Berlin and Dublin, I've never done electrical work in England. If I'm reading your comments on Insteon, it sends signals over the Neutral line - Do switches in London have neutrals or are they simply interrupts in the hot 220v lines?

4) DMX is not only theater, it's a universal lighting control language.

5) Please send information on IP to DMX directly. Believe it or not, based on the install I just finished last week, the client had a friend over for dinner and was showing off the iPad control and his friend owns a restaurant in town. I went and looked at the restaurant and he's got a 96 circuit Lutron system and lo and behold, it's all DMX control. I'd love to pop in the converter and program and collect some money.

Thanks Forum!
post #410 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 12:04 PM

Quote:

Figured I'd save the $50+shipping (for the iLearn)... High cost to get hold of one command.

Anyways, I found it at last...

0000 006D 0000 0022 00AC 00AB 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0041 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0016 0015 0041 0015 0689
post #411 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 01:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SindreB View Post

Figured I'd save the $50+shipping (for the iLearn)... High cost to get hold of one command.

Anyways, I found it at last...

0000 006D 0000 0022 00AC 00AB 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0041 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0016 0015 0041 0015 0041 0015 0016 0015 0041 0015 0689

I believe starhubble was talking about GC's free utility. Obviously, this assumes you have a compatible CG device already.
___
Axel

post #412 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 01:42 PM
Advanced Member

I have some new Insteon parts if anyone here can use them let me know.. I went with Clipsal and never installed these... 2 2442's and 1 2486d v2.
post #413 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 01:50 PM

2 questions.

Any idea what the price will go to with v2.0?

I have it connecting to my DirecTV HR24 box over HTTP as well as my Kuro display (just on and off as a montior)

Im trying to find the TCP port for my Pioneer Elite receiver (VSX-30) but as I already know and am afraid of...that receiver cannot take commands over TCP. Pioneer has the IControlAV app which is great but i hate switching back and forth just for volume and changing inputs.

A) is there a tcp port for that device by dumb luck
b) if not what would be the cheapest solution to get a gateway for that device. im assuming that means rs-232 but once i get into that realm i get a little lost.

thanks! the app is sick. im just hoping to get it all up and running.
post #414 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 01:54 PM

More questions. I'm building a panel for my IPAD and have a Denon 4306. In iRule online I browsed for it and, not too much a surprise, there was none. I've tried all the Denon devices there (of which there weren't very many) for the volume up and down commands and none I've tried work.

In searching the web site I gather in order to learn I'll now have to buy a Global Cache IR learning device. Is this correct? That's another $80! Are there any other places I might find a Denon AVR IR database which can work the volume? I'm puzzled why one I downloaded would change zone 3 on my Denon 4306 (last choice on the browse menu) but none could change the volume on the main zone.

I have the panel downloaded and every other button works fine. In the ads the device is a serial one. I have Macs and there is no serial connector. I must be mis-understanding something.

Thanks
post #415 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 01:55 PM

I am having problems learning the codes for a couple of pieces of equipment.
A Panasonic BD605 Blu Ray player that I only need the viera cast code and a generic HDMI switcher.
The ir learner on the iTach waon't learn aything from either one, so I dug up my old Pronto TS1000 and it will learn the codes and also transmit.
However the same codes won't work in iRule.
As a test I learned one of the Panasonic codes I already have with the Pronto, the hex is very different, see example.

Original Panasonic code for UP that works in iRule
0000 0071 0000 0032 007F 003F 0010 0010 0010 002F 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 002F 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 002F 0010 002F 0010 0010 0010 002F 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 002F 0010 0010 0010 002F 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 002F 0010 002F 0010 0010 0010 002F 0010 0010 0010 002F 0010 002F 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0AB5

Code for UP learned from Pronto
0000 0070 0064 0000 0080 0041 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0ab6 0080 0040 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0031 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0041

This the Viera Cast code learned from Pronto
0000 0070 0064 0000 0080 0041 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0031 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0031 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0ab6 0080 0041 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0031 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0010 0030 0010 0010 0010 0031 0010 0030 0010 0030 0010 0041

Any ideas what the issue is ???

Thanks in advance.
post #416 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 02:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Gibson View Post

More questions. I'm building a panel for my IPAD and have a Denon 4306. In iRule online I browsed for it and, not too much a surprise, there was none. I've tried all the Denon devices there (of which there weren't very many) for the volume up and down commands and none I've tried work.

In searching the web site I gather in order to learn I'll now have to buy a Global Cache IR learning device. Is this correct? That's another $80! Are there any other places I might find a Denon AVR IR database which can work the volume? I'm puzzled why one I downloaded would change zone 3 on my Denon 4306 (last choice on the browse menu) but none could change the volume on the main zone.

I have the panel downloaded and every other button works fine. In the ads the device is a serial one. I have Macs and there is no serial connector. I must be mis-understanding something.

Thanks

The iRule data base contains codes for IP/RS232 and IR for Denon AVRs. However, those codes are not listed under a specific model name, but have a rather generic name, e.g. 'Denon AV Receiver Main Zone All Models V6'
____
Axel

post #417 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post

The iRule data base contains codes for IP/RS232 and IR for Denon AVRs. However, those codes are not listed under a specific model name, but have a rather generic name, e.g. 'Denon AV Receiver Main Zone All Models V6'
____
Axel

Thanks, but I've found that one; actually it's repeated two times more. The command doesn't work on my Denon though unless I'm doing something wrong..

Update: My error. I used the wrong "Chanel Volume" buttons. Thanks!
post #418 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:

I believe Bud said this was a corporate client wanting to showcase new technology in a commercial setting in LONDON.

Insteon won't work, then. 110V/50Hz. Even if voltage weren't an issue, Insteon is tied to 50 Hz.
post #419 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:

If I'm reading your comments on Insteon, it sends signals over the Neutral line - Do switches in London have neutrals or are they simply interrupts in the hot 220v lines?

FYI, the reason Insteon devices require a neutral is because they draw some power when the load is turned off, to run the integrated microcontroller. Thus, a neutral is required in the box to supply power.
post #420 of 9951 Old 01-13-2011, 03:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
Trevor, While the codes look different they are almost exactly the same. The first is a single instance with no repeat, and on a pronto would be sent by holding the button down, that is the 4th word indicates it is the timing pattern for "repeat" As opposed to "One time".

The other are each "One time" codes, a pronto will not repeat them, however they have two instances of the pattern so while you press the button once, the pattern is sent twice. The individyual timing numbers are almost identical. 2F vs 30 is a very smalll difference and generally does not matter (30=48 clock tiocks, while 2F is 47 clock ticks) The clock ticks at 1/ (the IR frequency) which in this case is given by word 3 and is 70 or 71 which translates to ... hz. (Sorry I am to lazy to do the math right now)
Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Denon , Denon Avr 3311ci Receiver , Sharp Aquos , Lcd Hdtv , Receivers Amplifiers , Philips Pronto Tsu7000 The Intelligent Remote Control For Home Theater
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page