AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by snickers1 View Post

Well i finally had some time to play with irule some more

first let just say this i have been exploring home automation software for some time proabably ever since i started my theater build over two years ago.

1 a triel version of homeseer = was not for me to much of learning curve i think

2. considered having a dealer install control 4 in the basement / theater and just call it day and be done with it. Being a true diy'er this could have been a hard pill to swallow.

3. cinermar, This i actually like very much and was/is the solution i was going to use (more on that part later) this one also has pretty big learning curve (at least for me anyway )

4. Irule , i play around with the trial version and it was more my speeed with programing and figuring it out. My biggest issue was getting movie cover art into irule
after searching and looking for a way to do it with xvmc and yes i know it can be done and yes i know it can be done with jriver.... just stick with me here for second and you will see both these options would not work for me.
my current equipment .... onkyo reciever, outlaw 7125 amp , blu-ray player and a ***DUNE player*** there is the show stoper for xbmc and jriver ....both of which do not support external players like a Dune player. so now what !!!
and trust me i searched and searched and yes another member chimed in and said i could use my mymovies and create a dynamic webpage ...again more programing that is beyond me.

so what did i do ..... well if you have stuck with me thus far you realize i own to autmation programs irule and cinemar .... instead i excepting the fact i can only use one, why not use both and why not solve my cover art issue.

so here we go cinermar has a dune driver so with dvd lobby i can browse my moves and tv shows , i can lunch them from cinermar and they play through my dune.
i also use the plex driver in cinemar to looks at movies stored on my qnap nas and will updates the library every night so everything stays up to date.

next cinemar has neat app called mainlobby designer which basically creates webpages that uses web browser on your ipad or even web browser on your pc or mac ....

irule will let you diplay a webpage !!!!!

so i created a custom page through cinermar and then pulled it into irule and it works perfectly !!!!

did i go to the extreme to get what i wanted yes do i recommmed this approach i dunno if your as picky as me and cover art is important to you like it is to me then maybe it is not such a bad route to take

here is some screen shots of what i got so far

my irule welcome page for the theater/bar and entertainment area

this the movie page which intern has has entrance's the turn everything on
at the bottom there is drawer page so all i do swipe at the bottom of the page and it take me to the dvd cover art

i can also filter my movies and tv shows and at the top the page i just hit play and bam the movie starts

with tv series i can even choose which episode

Very very impressive, Rich.
post #9843 of 9985 Old 05-21-2014, 11:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by snickers1 View Post

Well i finally had some time to play with irule some more

first let just say this i have been exploring home automation software for some time proabably ever since i started my theater build over two years ago.

1 a triel version of homeseer = was not for me to much of learning curve i think

2. considered having a dealer install control 4 in the basement / theater and just call it day and be done with it. Being a true diy'er this could have been a hard pill to swallow.

3. cinermar, This i actually like very much and was/is the solution i was going to use (more on that part later) this one also has pretty big learning curve (at least for me anyway )

4. Irule , i play around with the trial version and it was more my speeed with programing and figuring it out. My biggest issue was getting movie cover art into irule
after searching and looking for a way to do it with xvmc and yes i know it can be done and yes i know it can be done with jriver.... just stick with me here for second and you will see both these options would not work for me.
my current equipment .... onkyo reciever, outlaw 7125 amp , blu-ray player and a ***DUNE player*** there is the show stoper for xbmc and jriver ....both of which do not support external players like a Dune player. so now what !!!
and trust me i searched and searched and yes another member chimed in and said i could use my mymovies and create a dynamic webpage ...again more programing that is beyond me.

so what did i do ..... well if you have stuck with me thus far you realize i own to autmation programs irule and cinemar .... instead i excepting the fact i can only use one, why not use both and why not solve my cover art issue.

so here we go cinermar has a dune driver so with dvd lobby i can browse my moves and tv shows , i can lunch them from cinermar and they play through my dune.
i also use the plex driver in cinemar to looks at movies stored on my qnap nas and will updates the library every night so everything stays up to date.

next cinemar has neat app called mainlobby designer which basically creates webpages that uses web browser on your ipad or even web browser on your pc or mac ....

irule will let you diplay a webpage !!!!!

so i created a custom page through cinermar and then pulled it into irule and it works perfectly !!!!

did i go to the extreme to get what i wanted yes do i recommmed this approach i dunno if your as picky as me and cover art is important to you like it is to me then maybe it is not such a bad route to take

here is some screen shots of what i got so far

my irule welcome page for the theater/bar and entertainment area

this the movie page which intern has has entrance's the turn everything on
at the bottom there is drawer page so all i do swipe at the bottom of the page and it take me to the dvd cover art

i can also filter my movies and tv shows and at the top the page i just hit play and bam the movie starts

with tv series i can even choose which episode

Now you got my attention.
Can you show us in detail, how the rest of us can do this? I like the covert-art to play in Dune option very well.
Thanks in advance.
post #9844 of 9985 Old 05-23-2014, 07:43 PM

Liked: 10
Is there a way to control Media Browser 3 with irule I mean like the web cover flow
post #9845 of 9985 Old 05-25-2014, 03:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 40
OK, I am super frustrated

I bought the Global Cache GC-CGX, Aton DLA-6, Emotiva UPA200 to power speakers through my house.
I'm trying to control via IRule, I spent 4 hours with no resolution

Aton and Emotiva work perfectly. All channels are tested and music is working perfectly.

When I try to control the Aton, absolutely nothing happens.
Below is a picture of the stripped 3.5MM wire which is connected to the GC-CGX which is connected to port 2 on the ITach IP2IR

Itach is blinking, informing me that it is sending a signal.
I tried Global Power Toggle, Global Power On, Global Power Off, Local Power Toggle, Local Power Of, Local Power off, etc
I tried multiple sources of codes, from both IRule's database as well as user/shared database.

What could I possibly be doing wrong?

post #9846 of 9985 Old 05-25-2014, 04:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry M View Post

OK, I am super frustrated

I bought the Global Cache GC-CGX, Aton DLA-6, Emotiva UPA200 to power speakers through my house.
I'm trying to control via IRule, I spent 4 hours with no resolution

Aton and Emotiva work perfectly. All channels are tested and music is working perfectly.

When I try to control the Aton, absolutely nothing happens.
Below is a picture of the stripped 3.5MM wire which is connected to the GC-CGX which is connected to port 2 on the ITach IP2IR

Itach is blinking, informing me that it is sending a signal.
I tried Global Power Toggle, Global Power On, Global Power Off, Local Power Toggle, Local Power Of, Local Power off, etc
I tried multiple sources of codes, from both IRule's database as well as user/shared database.

What could I possibly be doing wrong?

I have never use the GC-CGX, but a couple of things come to mind:

1. Global Cache makes a couple of utilities you can run on your PC to check connectivity to the iTach devices and to see if there are any errors.  I don't know if these work with the IR version though.
  2. Is there an IR receiver on the front of the Aton?  You might try using a regular IR emitter from the IP2IR to the front of the Aton just to see if the commands are working.  Then you can work on troubleshooting the GC-CGX if those work.
  3. I have never worked with the Aton before, but is there any type of switch or setting that is required to configure it to use the rear IR inputs, or is that the only input?

This may not help at all, but I was just thinking out loud.

post #9847 of 9985 Old 05-25-2014, 05:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Larry M,

I just looked at the Aton manual and the Global Cache GC-CGX manual.  I see that the Aton only has rear panel controls.

Is the Global Cache showing up as green (connected) on iRule?  Did you make your own IR connector cables for the back of the Aton?  Those wires look really heavy.  Usually something like cat5 would be used for a signal wire.  Have you tried connecting the GC-CGX directly to the Aton?

post #9848 of 9985 Old 05-25-2014, 07:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGiovas View Post

I have never use the GC-CGX, but a couple of things come to mind:
  1. Global Cache makes a couple of utilities you can run on your PC to check connectivity to the iTach devices and to see if there are any errors.  I don't know if these work with the IR version though.
  2. Is there an IR receiver on the front of the Aton?  You might try using a regular IR emitter from the IP2IR to the front of the Aton just to see if the commands are working.  Then you can work on troubleshooting the GC-CGX if those work.
  3. I have never worked with the Aton before, but is there any type of switch or setting that is required to configure it to use the rear IR inputs, or is that the only input?

This may not help at all, but I was just thinking out loud.

Quote:

Larry M,

I just looked at the Aton manual and the Global Cache GC-CGX manual.  I see that the Aton only has rear panel controls.

Is the Global Cache showing up as green (connected) on iRule?  Did you make your own IR connector cables for the back of the Aton?  Those wires look really heavy.  Usually something like cat5 would be used for a signal wire.  Have you tried connecting the GC-CGX directly to the Aton?

Thanks for your feedback.
As you mention, there is no front IR, only the rear which is individual wires

GC is working, everything else in my system works as intended. This new item has me stumped. I wonder if there is something that "activates" IR control? I'll have to call Aton for that as I don't see it anywhere in their manuals.

I used the GC-CGX and cut a 3.5mm wire to act as an extension. I don't want to cut the GC-CGX yet
post #9849 of 9985 Old 05-25-2014, 01:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I used the GC-CGX and cut a 3.5mm wire to act as an extension. I don't want to cut the GC-CGX yet

How long is the extension?  How are you splicing into the plug?  Any pictures of the connection?

EDIT:

If you re-used a female connector for testing, I'm wondering if it is wired differently.  Have you checked for continuity to each wire to make sure they are wired the same?

post #9850 of 9985 Old 05-25-2014, 02:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

How long is the extension?  How are you splicing into the plug?  Any pictures of the connection?

EDIT:
If you re-used a female connector for testing, I'm wondering if it is wired differently.  Have you checked for continuity to each wire to make sure they are wired the same?

I used a fluke pulse thing to check if I a signal is going through for each individual wire, it seemed fine, but I don't think it is the right tool. I'll have to dust off my voltmeter. I should probably test the entire connected wire as one

The extension is a bit long, it is 6'

This is the cable
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ZIBURC/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You think this might be my issue?
post #9851 of 9985 Old 05-25-2014, 02:58 PM
AVS Special Member

I also have the GC-CGX plugged into port 2 on the ITach

I think I'll try port 3 when I get home
post #9852 of 9985 Old 05-25-2014, 03:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I also have the GC-CGX plugged into port 2 on the ITach

I think I'll try port 3 when I get home

That's a good idea.  Have you logged into the iTach to see how it is configured?

post #9853 of 9985 Old 05-25-2014, 05:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

That's a good idea.  Have you logged into the iTach to see how it is configured?

How do you do that? Log in to the IP address?

Think I found it
http://www.globalcache.com/support/wifitutorial/2/
post #9854 of 9985 Old 05-25-2014, 05:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Quote:

How do you do that? Log in to the IP address?

Think I found it
http://www.globalcache.com/support/wifitutorial/2/

Yes, use the IP address.  You can also change the IP address to another static address if you want.

post #9855 of 9985 Old 05-26-2014, 06:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Yes, use the IP address.  You can also change the IP address to another static address if you want.

I think I may have solved my problem

Looks like the cable I received is dead.
I cut the head off an IR eye, used port 3 on the Itach IP2IR and plugged it into the ATon and it is responding.
post #9856 of 9985 Old 05-26-2014, 06:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I think I may have solved my problem

Looks like the cable I received is dead.
I cut the head off an IR eye, used port 3 on the Itach IP2IR and plugged it into the ATon and it is responding.

That's good news.  Hopefully you can exchange the bad cable.

post #9857 of 9985 Old 05-27-2014, 03:47 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hi Guys,

I am new to iRule but it seems to be a good progressive system and I am wondering how much it would cost to incorporate into my home theatre room. It seems like an easy to use system and I presume by now iRule has profiles for lots of devices.

My equipment list:-

1.) Pre/Pro (Serial interface present)
2.) Power Amp
3.) BD Player
4.) Media Player
5.) May add a gaming console: PS4
6.) Projector
7.) iPod Dock connected to the Pre/Pro

I want a cost effective way to control all my AV gear and am interested to put all my AV gear in an enclosed but well ventilated cupboard because I find all the little LED lights distracting. Furthermore, I love minimalistic interiors and would like my home theatre room to be neat and clutter free.

Here is what I would like:-

1.) A two way communication between my iRule (running on a mini tablet) and my pre/pro so that I always have access to the volume level reading.
2.) All the rest of the equipment can be controlled by IR.

As an added advantage, the following would be cool:-

1.) To be able to control the lights either independently or in conjunction with movie pause and resume. - Do I really need to buy the Vera Lite and a z-wave dimmer switch for this ?
2.) Wall plugs to switch on/off all the equipment instead of leaving it in standby mode. My power amp needs a 20Amp socket to power up so am wondering if this is a safe value for those z-wave plugs.
3.) Control my air conditioner in the HT room. Probably better to get one that iRule can control (LG or Samsung on wall remote control version).

Can all this be done without spending a ton of cash ? - Having said that, I appreciate investing in stuff that works and is reliable.

Please feel free to make recommendations and guide me.
post #9858 of 9985 Old 05-27-2014, 06:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Ash View Post

Hi Guys,

I am new to iRule but it seems to be a good progressive system and I am wondering how much it would cost to incorporate into my home theatre room. It seems like an easy to use system and I presume by now iRule has profiles for lots of devices.

My equipment list:-

1.) Pre/Pro (Serial interface present)
2.) Power Amp
3.) BD Player
4.) Media Player
5.) May add a gaming console: PS4
6.) Projector
7.) iPod Dock connected to the Pre/Pro

I want a cost effective way to control all my AV gear and am interested to put all my AV gear in an enclosed but well ventilated cupboard because I find all the little LED lights distracting. Furthermore, I love minimalistic interiors and would like my home theatre room to be neat and clutter free.

Here is what I would like:-

1.) A two way communication between my iRule (running on a mini tablet) and my pre/pro so that I always have access to the volume level reading.
2.) All the rest of the equipment can be controlled by IR.

As an added advantage, the following would be cool:-

1.) To be able to control the lights either independently or in conjunction with movie pause and resume. - Do I really need to buy the Vera Lite and a z-wave dimmer switch for this ?
2.) Wall plugs to switch on/off all the equipment instead of leaving it in standby mode. My power amp needs a 20Amp socket to power up so am wondering if this is a safe value for those z-wave plugs.
3.) Control my air conditioner in the HT room. Probably better to get one that iRule can control (LG or Samsung on wall remote control version).

Can all this be done without spending a ton of cash ? - Having said that, I appreciate investing in stuff that works and is reliable.

Please feel free to make recommendations and guide me.

Without details about your equipment, this is all a guess. But what you want to do is all possible. Without spending a lot of cash? It all depends on what you already have. For me, buying a dedicated iPad for the controller was the biggest purchase. Sounds like all you would need to do is buy a RS-323 iTach and on IP2IR iTach, the iRule software, and a tablet, if you don't already have one. So anywhere from $250-$500 would get you all the commands you want. The wish list is also all possible, you just need to plan out what you buy. IR controlled light switches can be controlled by the devices I already mentioned.
post #9859 of 9985 Old 05-27-2014, 11:45 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Had anyone gotten their Nest module to work? Mine will not connect and even Alex from iRule is stumped. Very frustrating.
post #9860 of 9985 Old 05-27-2014, 02:43 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deewan View Post

Without details about your equipment, this is all a guess. But what you want to do is all possible. Without spending a lot of cash? It all depends on what you already have. For me, buying a dedicated iPad for the controller was the biggest purchase. Sounds like all you would need to do is buy a RS-323 iTach and on IP2IR iTach, the iRule software, and a tablet, if you don't already have one. So anywhere from $250-$500 would get you all the commands you want. The wish list is also all possible, you just need to plan out what you buy. IR controlled light switches can be controlled by the devices I already mentioned.

Hi Deewan, I appreciate your input, here is what I am using:-

1. Sherbourn PT-7030 Pre/pro (has a serial interface / RS-232)
2. Sherbourn PA 7-350 Power amp
3. Pioneer BDP-160 Player (IR Only)
4. Media Player - Chinese make but works well (IR Only)
5. Optoma HD83 Projector (has a serial interface/ RS-232)
6. May get a Sony Playstation 4 in the near future.

Do I need an iTach WF to RS-232 for volume level feedback or will it work via IR ?

You mentioned IR controlled light switches - That way, I don't have to invest in Z-Wave. Where can I get them ?

I will appreciate it if you could guide me through this and make suggestions on what hardware I should buy.

I was thinking of getting a tablet but can use my iPhone for now.
post #9861 of 9985 Old 05-27-2014, 08:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Ash View Post

Hi Deewan, I appreciate your input, here is what I am using:-

1. Sherbourn PT-7030 Pre/pro (has a serial interface / RS-232)
2. Sherbourn PA 7-350 Power amp
3. Pioneer BDP-160 Player (IR Only)
4. Media Player - Chinese make but works well (IR Only)
5. Optoma HD83 Projector (has a serial interface/ RS-232)
6. May get a Sony Playstation 4 in the near future.

Do I need an iTach WF to RS-232 for volume level feedback or will it work via IR ?

You mentioned IR controlled light switches - That way, I don't have to invest in Z-Wave. Where can I get them ?

I will appreciate it if you could guide me through this and make suggestions on what hardware I should buy.

I was thinking of getting a tablet but can use my iPhone for now.

99% of the devices and how they can be controlled are listed on the iRule site. I strongly suggest checking out what and how you can control your devices. The iTach IP2IR gateway will come with one IR blaster and three single IR repeaters. If all your devices are stacked in a rack or something, you should be able to control all the devices with a single IR blaster. If the Sherborn can be controlled via 232 and provide feedback, then you would need the 232 instead of a IP2IR iTach.

Any IR controllable device should be able to be controlled by iRule. So look for any IR controlled light switch and you are set.

I personally feel you should buy the hardware from iRule. Support the company that will support you and the software if you have questions.
post #9862 of 9985 Old 05-28-2014, 06:09 AM

snickers1 I would love to know step by step how you did this! I use sagetv and I need the ability to see my library and play it via the extender. If anyone else has details about this I would greatly appreciate some explanation!

Thanks,

Neil
post #9863 of 9985 Old 05-28-2014, 06:25 AM

Liked: 11
Has anyone noticed the sliding page issue with iOS version 3.4 now? Seems all the pages don't jump immediately, they have a very fast slide now. Noticed on iPad 1 & 2.
post #9864 of 9985 Old 05-28-2014, 01:27 PM

Need some help from the iRule geniuses. I've been configuring/using iRule for about a week now. Just got a PoE switch, 2 serial cables, 1 GC iTach IP2IR-P and 2 GC iTach IP2SL-P. To this point, I've successfully gotten my Marantz receiver set up via IP, my TW cable box via IR and my Oppo BDP-103D via RS232 (F/M serial cable). I'm having trouble with the Epson6030UB in that I see the light blinking on the GC when I hit the power button in iRule, but the command doesn't seem to make it thru the serial cable to the projector. I bought the following serial cable from Amazon. The only difference between it and the one for the Oppo is the M/F vs. F/F.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00066HP2E/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I did a search in this thread and the Epson 6030UB for anything that looked similar but came up with very little. I tried flip-flopping the port each Cat 5e cable was plugged into on the PoE switch, but the Oppo still worked either way. I also swapped the IP2SL-P devices between the Oppo and the Epson, left the rest the same and the Oppo worked and the Epson didn't. I'm stumped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
post #9865 of 9985 Old 05-28-2014, 06:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 13

I wonder if it is a cable issue, i.e. null modem versus straight cable. I believe the Oppo needs a straight cable, but I am not sure about the Epson. I would also double check the required baud rate just to make sure.

____

Axel

post #9866 of 9985 Old 05-29-2014, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post

I wonder if it is a cable issue, i.e. null modem versus straight cable. I believe the Oppo needs a straight cable, but I am not sure about the Epson. I would also double check the required baud rate just to make sure.
____
Axel

Thanks for the quick reply. I see the baud rate of the GC is 9600, but can't seem to locate any information on the baud rate for the Epson. For now, I'll assume that's fine and start with either a new null modem cable or adapter as both of the cables I have now are straight thru. The Oppo did work with the straight cable from the start.
post #9867 of 9985 Old 05-29-2014, 05:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzapola View Post

Quote:

____
Axel

Thanks for the quick reply. I see the baud rate of the GC is 9600, but can't seem to locate any information on the baud rate for the Epson. For now, I'll assume that's fine and start with either a new null modem cable or adapter as both of the cables I have now are straight thru. The Oppo did work with the straight cable from the start.

I think the Epson also needs 9600.

____

Axel

post #9868 of 9985 Old 05-29-2014, 08:25 AM

Liked: 18
Quote:

I think the Epson also needs 9600.
____
Axel

Epson: 9600 baud and NULL MODEM cable.

Alex
post #9869 of 9985 Old 05-29-2014, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osupike99 View Post

Epson: 9600 baud and NULL MODEM cable.

Alex

Thanks Axel and osupike99. I ran up to RS and fortunately the one null modem adapter they had was M/F which was exactly the one I needed. Threw it on the GC and the Epson is now controllable. iRule is a great product and this thread is a great resource to figure things out.

I've gotten the basics working to this point with the exception of getting the feedback for power status on the Oppo to work on the Main Page. I created an entrance to do the querying for the power status of the Marantz, Epson and Oppo. When I go to the Main Page, the power status displays for the Marantz and the Epson, but nothing for the Oppo. If I turn the Oppo on in iRule, after about 10 seconds the power status shows up. I can turn it off, then "ON" changes to "OFF" in iRule. However, when I exit iRule and go back in, the power status for the Oppo is gone. It seems like the query in the Entrance isn't working to display the power status from the start. I saw a post by someone else a while back for an Oppo 103, but it just started working for them so that doesn't help on a fix. I'm gonna keep messing with it hoping I stumble into something.

Thanks, again.
post #9870 of 9985 Old 05-29-2014, 10:51 AM

Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzapola View Post

Thanks Axel and osupike99. I ran up to RS and fortunately the one null modem adapter they had was M/F which was exactly the one I needed. Threw it on the GC and the Epson is now controllable. iRule is a great product and this thread is a great resource to figure things out.

I've gotten the basics working to this point with the exception of getting the feedback for power status on the Oppo to work on the Main Page. I created an entrance to do the querying for the power status of the Marantz, Epson and Oppo. When I go to the Main Page, the power status displays for the Marantz and the Epson, but nothing for the Oppo. If I turn the Oppo on in iRule, after about 10 seconds the power status shows up. I can turn it off, then "ON" changes to "OFF" in iRule. However, when I exit iRule and go back in, the power status for the Oppo is gone. It seems like the query in the Entrance isn't working to display the power status from the start. I saw a post by someone else a while back for an Oppo 103, but it just started working for them so that doesn't help on a fix. I'm gonna keep messing with it hoping I stumble into something.

Thanks, again.

For Oppo you need to enable Verbose mode. it is one of the commands in the device driver.

Alex
Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Denon , Denon Avr 3311ci Receiver , Sharp Aquos , Lcd Hdtv , Receivers Amplifiers , Philips Pronto Tsu7000 The Intelligent Remote Control For Home Theater
Gear in this thread - Tsu7000 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page