Forum Jump: 

post #10201 of 10204 Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDHolmes View Post
Hard to try the codes since I don't have an OPPO!
Of course ! lol
Can you share it ? Maybe we can try.

Now on AVS, discover a plug and play setup for HTPC, with amazing video quality: the Config Kaz 7 !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10202 of 10204 Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediddy View Post
Is there anybody out there running an OPPO 103 that uses IRule? I just got the pro license and I'm trying to figure out what hardware I'll need. I am also running a Sony VPL ES55 with an integra 80.3. iRule support said I might be able to control the projector via Hdmi through my integra. Anybody out there have any luck?
Don't think I would use HDMI CEC with my 55ES but the manual says you can use HDMI control for Power off/on (but I think to control other devices to power on/off). I use RS232 (have a GC-100-12 (from ebay) and a iTach ip2SL) to control my 55ES and OPPO 93 - works great and with feedback it makes iRule that more powerful.

jidelite
post #10203 of 10204 Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM
d_c
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Are there ANY clear tutorials, videos, instruction, links, or discussion on implementing any of my hardware below? The iRule tutorials have 75% of the info (I have been through all of them at least twice, PDF and videos) and the forum discussion is all over the place. I need to follow at least one part START TO FINISH to get the programming down, ie, Insteon scenes (which I have ready) linked to the ISY module to buttons on the remote connected to my device (iPhones). I understand some parts of each tutorial but cannot link them together to get much of anything to happen. I really want to make this work because I have seen it work the way I need it to, but am very frustrated over the 16 hours or more I have put in to this with almost nothing. There seems to be people who understand this right away that are on a level so far ahead and others like me drowning. I have the next 4 days off and am determined to get this going. Here's what I am using below:

iPhone 4 handsets
Insteon lighting
ISY994i (scenes configured, Mobilic app controlled for now, gateway connects)
GC 100-16 (configured, gateway connected)
ISY Module
Onkyo/Integra Module (this one was easy, the tutorial explained it)
Vizeo LCD display
AT&T Uverse (Motorola)
Win7 HTPC / JRiver
Sony BD player

Would starting an "iRule for Dummies" thread be appropriate for those that are left with their wheels spinning like myself after reading the tutorials?
Thanks!
Doug

Last edited by d_c; Yesterday at 07:57 PM.
post #10204 of 10204 Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Can the newer model samsung tv be control over Ip
I decompile the Samsung apk don't know what I'm looking for in side of it anybody help
Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Denon , Denon Avr 3311ci Receiver , Sharp Aquos , Lcd Hdtv , Receivers Amplifiers , Philips Pronto Tsu7000 The Intelligent Remote Control For Home Theater
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page