iRule - Page 356 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #10651 of 10653 Old Today, 09:46 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glimmie View Post
When is the bug going to be fixed where icons are mis-located with the latest version. There are several complaints in the Irule support page going back two months.

This is an unacceptable time to wait for a fix of something if this importance that was broken on an update. We do not have the option to revert back to older versions so what are we supposed to do?

Here's the thread on Irule: https://getsatisfaction.com/irule/to...on-the-handset
Is there any way you can post some screenshots?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10652 of 10653 Old Today, 10:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Liked: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by osupike99 View Post
Is there any way you can post some screenshots?
Not right now but look at the link to the Irule site. That's exactly the same problem I am having after upgrading to V4+. Notice on the temperature panel how the lowest buttons are beyond the border of the inset. That's exactly what I am seeing too. Yet on the builder they are fine.

Now my panels with this issue are very low grid resolution, like 51 columns by 30 rows. I have one complex panel that has a full 1024x768 grid and it's OK. So could this just be that my grid sizes are too old (low) for the new version?

It seems like the image is stretched vertically. I have a NSEW/Enter diamond that is egg shaped in the new version but is a circle in the old version. It's also hard to see but it looks like the small window on the builder reference panel shows the error as well. But the main builder screen is normal.

I'm fine with rebuilding the pages but I just need some direction before going to all that trouble if it doesn't fix the problem.

Glimmie's HT Page
Being redone - comming soon!

Last edited by Glimmie; Today at 10:08 AM.
post #10653 of 10653 Unread Today, 10:14 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post
Finally got my system up and running on irule I'm impressed on how well it works. I know I'm very late to the party lol but I'm impressed on what you can do it ( without having to be a programmer like with pronto and its pronto script ).
Time to sell my two TSU 9800 and 5 Rfx 9600 extenders.

Frank
I can't give up the hard buttons on my TSU9600, so it's still the king in my HT, but I use irule in my two other setups.
Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Denon , Denon Avr 3311ci Receiver , Sharp Aquos , Lcd Hdtv , Receivers Amplifiers , Philips Pronto Tsu7000 The Intelligent Remote Control For Home Theater
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page