iRule - Page 363 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 55Likes

post #10861 of 10868 Old 01-30-2016, 10:31 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwickham25 View Post
Hello, I want to control five Vizio TV's on the same wall. Is the Irule something that can do that? How would I get the signal to each tv separately so I can turn them on individually and control the volume on each individually? I will just be using the TV's speakers. Is there a hub with IR extenders that can go to each tv?

Can I control multiple apple TV's via IP while using IR boosters to the TV's at the same time?

Very new to this. Thank you for the help. Looking for a remote or app that can help me with this.

You will need to use 2 iTach IP2IR or WF2IR gateway and put each TV device driver that you import in the builder to a separate IR port on the back of the gateway. That way you have discrete control of each TV. IR emitter from each port will be run to each of the TVs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10862 of 10868 Old 01-30-2016, 02:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by osupike99 View Post
You will need to use 2 iTach IP2IR or WF2IR gateway and put each TV device driver that you import in the builder to a separate IR port on the back of the gateway. That way you have discrete control of each TV. IR emitter from each port will be run to each of the TVs.
Thank you! Will check this out.
post #10863 of 10868 Old 01-31-2016, 01:19 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Yamaha 2040 control by IP

Hi,
I have a problem with the Yamaha 2040, I succeed to make iRule controls a few commands but a lot them doesn't work !
Here what actually works with Yamaha AVR HTTP Control - Zone 1 list :
_ volume up
_ volume down
_ mute
_ adventure mode
_ straight mode
_ power off

But power on, options, on screen menu, input 1 and a lot of other doesn't...

Do you have any suggestion ?

I tried several lists on iRule database (dealer and community too), but nothing better.
Thanks

Now on AVS, discover a plug and play setup for HTPC, with amazing video quality: the Config Kaz 7 !
post #10864 of 10868 Old 01-31-2016, 07:33 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by osupike99 View Post
Will the Itach Flex (the newer version of the IP2IR) work n the same way as the IP2IR.
post #10865 of 10868 Old 01-31-2016, 08:56 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwickham25 View Post
Will the Itach Flex (the newer version of the IP2IR) work n the same way as the IP2IR.
Yes, it works in the same manner when used with triple IR emitters.
Gator99 likes this.
post #10866 of 10868 Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Is anyone else really disappointed in the lack if improvement in iRule in the last year or so?
The modules are extremely limited, ugly and have not really changed since they were introduced.
Android is still really buggy and the get satisfaction site has less and less employee involvement. Heck half the questions go without any input from anyone involved with irule.

Maybe all the improvements are things I dont use, but I have been rather disappointed in the stalemate of my remote.
post #10867 of 10868 Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
Liked: 144
iRule

Quote:
Originally Posted by impmonkey View Post
Is anyone else really disappointed in the lack if improvement in iRule in the last year or so?
The modules are extremely limited, ugly and have not really changed since they were introduced.
Android is still really buggy and the get satisfaction site has less and less employee involvement. Heck half the questions go without any input from anyone involved with irule.

Maybe all the improvements are things I dont use, but I have been rather disappointed in the stalemate of my remote.

One of my biggest worries is the fact that it is all web-operated. If one day iRule tanks and bites the dust, what will happen? We won't be able to continue developing our remotes?

Regards,

Efrain "AviatorBimmer" Ruiz

Last edited by ERuiz; Today at 04:55 AM.
post #10868 of 10868 Old Today, 04:39 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 20
iPhone 6 Background

Does anyone know the background image size for an iPhone 6, with and without the navigation bar? I can't find it anywhere on iRule's website or in this thread.
Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Denon , Denon Avr 3311ci Receiver , Sharp Aquos , Lcd Hdtv , Receivers Amplifiers , Philips Pronto Tsu7000 The Intelligent Remote Control For Home Theater
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page