post #11341 of 11341 Old Today, 10:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
Liked: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by tspotorno View Post
Yes, I control it via a GC ITachIP2SL serial connection. It autodetects all of the ITach modules on your network, then you can associate the specific device with the ITach. When you specify the device, the entire database of devices opens up and you can select any one, the Lumagen Pro is there.

You can then assign the specific devices hooked up to the Lumagen and it automatically adds the input selection to those devices activity.

The only device I cannot locate is the Datasat... I am working on a custom file of commands to control it now. It is basically an XML file you have to type the commands into and then upload it to the IPad. I'll report back with my experience if it works. Outside of that the KScape integration is great, shows the entire movie list / the position of the movie as you watch it etc.

A nice bonus was Oppo. It works via IP to the Oppo 205, I had to use an ITach serial module with IRule.

Well, I do not see how to add feedbacks if they are not already in the default setup for the device, as soon as I have the RS20i figured out, I'll look at that more.
Let us know how it goes! With your Lumagen Pro, does it also allow you to manually use the Lumagen interface (e.g. MENU, cursor buttons, etc.)? My lumagen is not located in the room, so the manual remote does not work. I might try this product for our second zone in our home (also has Kscape which might be good). Thanks. SJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Denon , Denon Avr 3311ci Receiver , Sharp Aquos , Lcd Hdtv , Receivers Amplifiers , Philips Pronto Tsu7000 The Intelligent Remote Control For Home Theater

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page