Roomie Remote - Page 16 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #451 of 1477 Old 05-17-2012, 03:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 64
I have the new iPad and an iPhone and I prefer the iPhone because it's more like the size of a remote.

Luckily I have installed roomie on all the iOS devices in the house,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #452 of 1477 Old 05-18-2012, 04:55 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckole View Post

Search on the iPad app stinks. Thanks.

What I don't see is using the $99 controller. It may not matter if Roomie can see the individual outlets and switches.

http://www.smarthome.com/2412N/Smart...troller/p.aspx

There's no way to control Insteon devices without some kind of controller. They communicate with each other either over power line or a proprietary RF protocol. You need SOMETHING to gateway to an IP network.

$99 is cheap. I use a Universal Devices box, which is much more.
post #453 of 1477 Old 05-18-2012, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyH View Post

I like the idea/execution of the Roomie (and TouchSquid) remote apps, but not sure if I would like the "pad" element (eyes off screen, 2 hand operation), wondering if this is an issue for any users (or if considered a hassle, the benefits outweigh; or with use you get used to it).

Well, here's crazy idea I've been thinking about.

This is really only an issue for navigation controls - up, down, left, right cursor buttons. To a lesser extent for playback controls. (rewind, fast forward).

Why not integrate a real IR remote control? An Apple Remote would be ideal: it's small, attractive, and only has the required buttons.

This can be done using Global Cache' products, though it's awkward. You need a GC-RG1 (sensor), GC-IRE (IR signal to serial adapter) and IP2SL (serial to TCP/IP) or WF2SL (serial to WiFi).

But it would be great if Roomie could read the IP2SL and use the cursor commands to control the device in use.

I've thought of a way to kludge this using my Universal Devices isy99. I'd have to upgrade it to IR input. I'd also have to run a cable from the living room to my office where the isy99 is, but I do have spare CAT6 and could use a pair from that.

The idea with the isy99 is to set it up to send commands to an iTach when it receives IR commands. Actually, the commands would activate programs on the isy99. Roomie could then use the isy99's REST interface to activate programs to tell the isy99 which device is currently being used, so that it can send the right IR commands for that device. So it could all be done with the current version of Roomie.

I think the GC-RG1/GC-IRE/IP2SL combo is the best way to go in the general case, though.
post #454 of 1477 Old 05-18-2012, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyH View Post

I like the idea/execution of the Roomie (and TouchSquid) remote apps, but not sure if I would like the "pad" element (eyes off screen, 2 hand operation), wondering if this is an issue for any users (or if considered a hassle, the benefits outweigh; or with use you get used to it). I understand posters here may be a self selecting group (chose the Roomie/touchscreen as they already had used/liked something similar), and that there may well be users of more conventional remotes that wouldn't consider (or, if tried didn't like) using an ipad as remote. Thanks in advance for any opinions!

I have Roomie but I don't use it, I use irule.

If you use an iPhone with Roomie you remove the 2 hand concern (albeit raising another concern of the small space available to configure a friendly UI). Besides which, can't you use one hand with an iPad by resting it on the couch or your lap?

If gestures were available in Roomie (are they?) it would solve some or much of the eyes off screen/2 hand/small screen issues, for me at least. The things I do most while watching a movie or tv are pause and volume change, and some ff or rewind. In irule I have a whole iPhone screen set up as a gesture pad for that so I just tap anywhere on the screen to pause, tap again to resume, swipe up or down for volume, swipe left or right for ff/rewind, and can do a couple of other things with multi finger swipes. No looking at the screen required. I have text on the gesture page that lists the gestures and their associated function so anybody can operate it.

I guess using an iPad with gestures would also require no eyes and one hand if you rest the device close by.
post #455 of 1477 Old 05-19-2012, 01:40 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Realistically, gestures are like having a secret code for operating your remote even if you try to print instructions somewhere. I'm reminded of this great new Blu-ray Player with a horrific remote:

http://www.reghardware.com/2012/04/2...lu_ray_player/

That's a good summary of why gesture control is more fantasy than reality. As mentioned in the review, on that particular model (and not other models like the 220 where they do have buttons) Panasonic introduced a gesture-based remote. It's unusable. You really cannot imagine how impossible it is to use unless you try it. It might as well be a sales ad for Roomie because I can't imagine someone operating the unit with the included remote. It has *all kinds* of instructions on screen, in flyers with the unit, everywhere they could put it (clearly it was a problem for their testers that they thought could be fixed with "instructions"), it's still unusable.

Gestures sound cool on paper, like some kind of Minority Report thing. Then they get implemented and you realize that a field full of gestures is a field full of accidental swipes waiting to be randomly misinterpreted until you basically want to punch your tablet.

I respect those who demand hard buttons for their remote because they're used to it. That's fine. Realistically, I don't think they'll hold that opinion for much longer though. The kind of feedback offered by Roomie is becoming top priority, and the design of the virtual remotes lend themselves to position memory.

Also, a lot of things that used to be "buttons" that you programmed your mind to be able to find in the right hard button location are no longer buttons. Want to go to a particular place in a particular program? You're not hitting forward a bunch of times. You're using a slider to move right to it. Want to change the volume? You're not holding down a button. You're moving a slider to the exact level you want. Want to change channels? You're not pressing channel up/down, you're selecting from a full screen guide periodically bringing up various pieces of information about programs and then selecting a program, not a channel.

The way that media and programming interacts with control these days has simply moved beyond hard button remotes.
post #456 of 1477 Old 05-19-2012, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayworth View Post

Realistically, gestures are like having a secret code for operating your remote

err....the gestures are IN ADDITION to the normal controls, not instead of...,,

I understand if you wouldnt be able to master a tap to pause or play and a swipe up or down to change the volume but it works for me and my wife.
post #457 of 1477 Old 05-23-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctordoctor View Post

Just starting out with the Roomie remote and haven't been able to find the answers to the following two questions (either here on AVSForum or on the web):

Is it possible to get some simple feedback from a Denon AVR-5308 using the IP control? I realize the 5308 doesn't have a great deal of feedback built in, but I'd love to be able to see the volume setting and/or input while using the remote to control the Denon from another room (using Zone 2 or Zone 3).

When using the Roomie remote to control Windows Media Center, is it possible to get a display of your music collection on you iPad (or iPhone)? In other words, can I select music to play from another room or without switching on the display? I can do that with my Comcast channels, but would love to be able to do that with my music collection.

Thanks in advance for any leads you may have.

K.M.

I get feedback for volume, mute, source, and surround mode using the standard AVR-5308 settings - but I only use zone 1. The 5308 seems to have a status command for zone2/zone3 volume but the format is different than the master volume command.

Roomie has not provided much support for adding status commands but if you email them they may do it.

I don't know how to handle the WMC issue. I use splashtop to control the pc through the ipad - but it does not work in WMC full-screen mode.
post #458 of 1477 Old 06-02-2012, 05:46 PM

Just redoing my HT setup (new Panasonic 55GT50 plasma, Panasonic BDT-500Blu-Ray player, both wi-fi addressable) and thinking about remotes. My Harmony One has been ok but looking for something with a bigger screen and better set of controls for the devices.

I also have an older, non-HDMI Pioneer Elite 59TXi receiver, an older Pioneer Elite 79avi dvd-audio/SACD player, and soon an AT&T UVerse set-top box.

Any problems with this equipment list for the Roomie? I THINK everything is ok according to their web site, except the UVerse box. Not sure what brand it will be (find out Tuesday). I know I'd need the Wi-Fi/IR adapter and the home theater package.

Another question - I see on their website that it all has to go through ONE Apple ID. That might be a problem - I have one ID and my wife has another, and if I'm not home with my iPad or iPhone 4s, she can't use her iPhone 4s to control things, right? So - would I have to purchase another app for her setup? and another HT package? Would it even work to have 2 Apple IDs on the same system?

Has anyone had to deal with this?

Thanks!
Larry
post #459 of 1477 Old 06-02-2012, 10:25 PM

Most of that looks like IR equipment, so it is what it is unless you're going serial. There's not really a question of whether your IR stuff will work. It might take fiddling, but it will work. Receivers really should go serial if you can would be my recommendation (or IP obviously, but that one is probably older than that.)

Your TV on the other hand is one of the TVs being discussed here as supporting wake on LAN which is part of the next Roomie version per the posts here:

http://www.roomieremote.com/forums/t...cat5-and-wifi/

So you might want to hook that one up as pure IP which would be ideal.

The Apple ID thing does not work the way you describe. You buy apps with one Apple ID, yes. But one *phone/iPad* can store and use apps from multiple Apple IDs. You just sign out of your wife's ID, sign in with yours, download your app, and it works fine. Roomie has a bunch of stuff that describes how that works in the same forums above and their website.

So translation, generally you do not need to buy it again unless you're not co-located as it will eventually ask her for your password to update the app for instance.
post #460 of 1477 Old 06-02-2012, 11:45 PM

Quote:

Most of that looks like IR equipment, so it is what it is unless you're going serial. There's not really a question of whether your IR stuff will work. It might take fiddling, but it will work. Receivers really should go serial if you can would be my recommendation (or IP obviously, but that one is probably older than that.)

Your TV on the other hand is one of the TVs being discussed here as supporting wake on LAN which is part of the next Roomie version per the posts here:

http://www.roomieremote.com/forums/t...cat5-and-wifi/

So you might want to hook that one up as pure IP which would be ideal.

The Apple ID thing does not work the way you describe. You buy apps with one Apple ID, yes. But one *phone/iPad* can store and use apps from multiple Apple IDs. You just sign out of your wife's ID, sign in with yours, download your app, and it works fine. Roomie has a bunch of stuff that describes how that works in the same forums above and their website.

So translation, generally you do not need to buy it again unless you're not co-located as it will eventually ask her for your password to update the app for instance.

Jayworth, thanks so much for the clarification on the Apple IDs... That makes a lot of sense and I'll research it on the forums.
My new Panasonic tv and Blu-ray player seem to support the wake on LAN feature you're talking about, and I've been reading with interest about the next update on Roomie due out shortly (apparently). I've been considering a new receiver, something along the lines of the Pioneer Elite SC- 63 or 65, or maybe the soon released Denon 3313... But if I spend much more on AV equipment now, my wife and I may not be "co-located" for much longer.

My receiver DOES have a serial port- what would be the advantage of using that over IR? Does it pass info back to Roomie bi-directionally- sorry for the dumb question...

Thanks again!

Larry
post #461 of 1477 Old 06-03-2012, 11:19 PM

Liked: 19
No Oppo?

No Sonos?

The only one missing :-(
post #462 of 1477 Old 06-04-2012, 02:49 AM

Oppo has been in Roomie for ages, probably since last year. Oppo requires serial though. It's weird. They have streaming services and Ethernet in the players, but no IP control. Still think it's worth it though to go serial on those.

FYI Sonos is in the screenshots they just posted this weekend for the next version on the Roomie website.

LDBecker, using a receiver with serial/IP instead of IR is night and day to me. Your mileage may vary. Two way feedback changes everything. Whether its volume, music info, or anything your receiver might do, using IR blocks all of that. I'd recommend getting an IP model these days though personally. With all the IP services in receivers now, you want not only to get two way feedback for the receiver itself but also everything else its already doing over IP. The Denon 3313 you mentioned would be my choice from that list. I just read minutes ago that they are putting multizone HDMI in that model which is basically a first for anything.
post #463 of 1477 Old 06-04-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:

Oppo has been in Roomie for ages, probably since last year. Oppo requires serial though. It's weird. They have streaming services and Ethernet in the players, but no IP control. Still think it's worth it though to go serial on those.

FYI Sonos is in the screenshots they just posted this weekend for the next version on the Roomie website.nything.

Ohh gosh.

I had three choices:

1)
iRule. D/L that one last autumn, now I cannot access my trial, I have to buy the full pack at 50 bucks. Nope

2) D*** whatever, forget the name. What is wrong -- I have to use a windows ccomputer to fix an app on my Apple Iphone. I must have missed something :-(((

That leaves me with Roomie, but maybe not

Samsung 3d tv of 6 serie year 2011
Marantz 5006
Oppo 93-eu
Sony bdp 790
Sonos 90

I find that to controll everything -- I will have to buy a immense expensive iTach Wi Fi box at 100 $ -- which means apprx 214 dollar after I have paid import/customs fee here in Norway :-)

I have to choose soon, all these 5 - fivee - remotes is truly a mess, I have tried the Sony universal, but that one will not dictate my tv set :-))

Sorry for the bad mood in this posting, please understand, I have struggled with this problem since 1990 ies, maybe I should stick to solutions pre Iphone ?
post #464 of 1477 Old 06-04-2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:

FYI Sonos is in the screenshots they just posted this weekend for the next version on the Roomie website.

LDBecker, using a receiver with serial/IP instead of IR is night and day to me. Your mileage may vary. Two way feedback changes everything. Whether its volume, music info, or anything your receiver might do, using IR blocks all of that. I'd recommend getting an IP model these days though personally. With all the IP services in receivers now, you want not only to get two way feedback for the receiver itself but also everything else its already doing over IP. The Denon 3313 you mentioned would be my choice from that list. I just read minutes ago that they are putting multizone HDMI in that model which is basically a first for anything.

Jayworth - thanks for the reply -
I wondered if serial gave two way communication. Interesting. I agree with what you said about getting a receiver with IP services - looking into that now. I don't so far need dual HDMI out, but the Denon 3313 is interesting. The 3312 (this year's model) had some issues with HDMI, and I'm a little concerned. Sounds like the 3313, which isn't out yet (June 19th?), might address some of those concerns.
It DOES have a phono preamp, which I need. Pioneer Elite doesn't add that until their SC-67, 2nd from their top, which goes for $2k. The Pioneer Elite equivalent model to the Denon 3313, the SC-65, doesn't have a phono input.

Larry
post #465 of 1477 Old 06-06-2012, 01:37 PM

Hmm...

I have now been playing with this Roomia for some hours.

a) my Marantz 5006 is fully controllable, the roomie even turns it on/off

b) my Tv, a 20111 Samsung Plasma of 6 serie is almost fully controllable, the ONLY thing missin is ON/OFF - (I have to use the remote to turn it on and off)

c) my oppo bd 93 -eu will not be controlled at all :-(

d) my sony bd 790, dont know yet, will get by tomorow

I still dont understand what II have to do for the on/ off TV and the Oppo issue.
post #466 of 1477 Old 06-06-2012, 02:24 PM
DGF

Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryasanne View Post

Hmm...
I have now been playing with this Roomia for some hours.
a) my Marantz 5006 is fully controllable, the roomie even turns it on/off
b) my Tv, a 20111 Samsung Plasma of 6 serie is almost fully controllable, the ONLY thing missin is ON/OFF - (I have to use the remote to turn it on and off)
c) my oppo bd 93 -eu will not be controlled at all :-(
d) my sony bd 790, dont know yet, will get by tomorow
I still dont understand what II have to do for the on/ off TV and the Oppo issue.

Isn't the probelm with the Oppo a device limitation, not a Roomie shortcoming? Even though the player has wireless and ethernet connectivity, if I understand it correctly, neither of these are designed to be used to control the device. The Roomie guys offer IR and serial for the BD93, but I know that this would necessitate you adding extra hardware.

{Amazing that taxes more than double the base price to get something like an iTach into Sweden - my condolences! Does the same apply to secondhand items too?}

So close, yet so far!!
post #467 of 1477 Old 06-06-2012, 03:18 PM

Sweden ????

If I only had been so lucky :-))

Nope, first of all we have to pay 25% VAT on every shipment bought on internett, be it Sweden or closest neighbor, or from Atlanta in US

Second, we have to pay 20 twenty dollar to get the parcel delivered from tthe Customs (no, you cannot go there and pickup, they have to send it to get these 20 dollars.

These rules applies to used items -- everything in fact we import privately from a foreign couuntry :-((

Books, is the ONLY exception -- if I buy the biggest st James Bible from Minneapolis and pay, say 38 000 dollar for it, there will be no VAT, no customes fine, nothing!

So -- what we are doing, is writing to friends in the states, and have them to ship our precious gadgets as USED BOOKS. Works like a charm :-)
post #468 of 1477 Old 06-06-2012, 04:00 PM
DGF

Quote:

Sweden ????

So sorry!! Too much Stieg Larsson exposure!!

The times I've been to Norway I've always been shocked by how expensive everything is - now I can start to see why!
post #469 of 1477 Old 06-06-2012, 05:15 PM

The Oppo does not have IP control, only serial and IR which a iTach or GC-100 will be needed.
The Samsung can not be IP controled for the power. This is a Samsung limitation. You need an iTach with an IR bud to do that with it. Even Samsungs own app can't turn it on.
post #470 of 1477 Old 06-06-2012, 05:39 PM
DGF

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucket23 View Post

....The Samsung can not be IP controled for the power. This is a Samsung limitation. You need an iTach with an IR bud to do that with it. Even Samsungs own app can't turn it on.

Do you know if this approach (quoted from the Roomie website) provides DryasAnne with any alternatives: "Samsung Anynet+(HDMI CEC) can be used for power if available" ??

I personally don't have any Samsung gear but I'm intrigued at the somewhat random implementations that manufacturers have adopted to allow their devices to be controlled remotely.
post #471 of 1477 Old 06-06-2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGF View Post

Do you know if this approach (quoted from the Roomie website) provides DryasAnne with any alternatives: "Samsung Anynet+(HDMI CEC) can be used for power if available" ??
I personally don't have any Samsung gear but I'm intrigued at the somewhat random implementations that manufacturers have adopted to allow their devices to be controlled remotely.

My TV -- the Samsung 6 serie has indeed this Anynet +

I guess I will have to buy both a new bluray player and a new receiver, in order to get this anynet to work :-(

Nope, no - I will have to settle with my Iphone and my Oppo remote. I will use the samsung remot to turn it on -- the eco mode will turn it off after an hour or so...

But the Sony 790, anyone who knows ?

PS, OT:

Sweden -- they are part of the European Community, this makes communicating with the rest of the world very easy

We are not, the richest land in this world, is isolated from the rest of world, we of all who need to get in touch with people, at least during of our 10 months of ice and snowwy weather :-)

Thats the reason why I bought this hometheater for use in thos long snowwy winter, and as for the long days of cold and rainy summers :-(
Thats the reason why I spend rest of my money in travelling across southern Europe -- ITALIA -- there I can LIVE for some days!
post #472 of 1477 Old 06-07-2012, 07:20 AM

fyi - Oppo is rumored to be offering an Android control app this summer. In essence that implies that they will be adding Network IP control. Perhaps via a firmware update?
post #473 of 1477 Old 06-07-2012, 12:32 PM

Can someone walk me through powering my Panasonic GT50 and Pioneer VSX-1022 on/off over ip? It seems more complicated than normal IP control units.
post #474 of 1477 Old 06-07-2012, 10:08 PM

Quote:

But the Sony 790, anyone who knows ?
PS, OT:
ITALIA -- there I can LIVE for some days!

I will get my hands on a brand new Sony bdp 790 later today.

Appstore:

Media Remote for Iphone by Sony Corp
Full remote incl on off for Sony 790

Roomie might also give me full control of my bluray player :-)
post #475 of 1477 Old 06-08-2012, 03:40 PM

Ad Sony 790

Just as my TV, everything is controlled, except the power on (power off works).

The app -- does indeed turn my bdp 790 ON!
post #476 of 1477 Old 06-14-2012, 11:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Hi,

I'm looking for some help with RS232 (serial).

I'm loving roomie and use it for my HT.

I recently got a wifi2Serial itach and someone (Awolfe) provided me with the on/off function I needed for my projector.

Using the Sony documentation, I added all the other codes and they work.... The only problem is after sending a command there is like 40 seconds or so before you can send another.

This can't be right,... right?

The codes I made all work but you have to go so slow it's very un-usable.

-Brian
post #477 of 1477 Old 06-16-2012, 02:38 PM

Hi,

I have bought a Global Cache GC-100-12 (firmware 3.2-12 = latest version) to use in my Home Theatre with both my serial (and IR) devices:

- Oppo BDP-93 (BD Player) – Serial
- Onkyo TX-SR876 (Receiver) – Serial

Description:

For the initial setup and tests I used the Regular (limited) version of Roomie remote (1.4) where one could add only 2 devices in 1 room.

The GC-100-12 was auto discovered and changed to static IP 192.168.1.2 – no problem.
The two serial interfaces on GC-100-12 were both changed to 9600 baud rate (default was set to 19600 and did not work).

The Onkyo receiver was added as the first device to Roomie and the Oppo player as the second device.
Also added the “RS232 Verbose3” command for the Oppo player in order to enjoy 2-way communication.
I also added an activity to play “Blu-ray on TV”.

Problem:

Both devices works fine to operate via Roomie (2-way communication) if selected as the first remote/device when Roomie is started.
For instance, if I choose the device Onkyo Receiver it works as expected. If I then switch to the Oppo player remote/device it does not respond to anything (and the 2 way communication does not work ofcourse)
When switching back to the Onkyo receiver, it still works.

If I kill the Roomie application and restart it and then choose to operate the Oppo BD player as the first device it works as expected with 2-way communication.
However, when switching to the Onkyo receiver, it does not respond at all (and no 2-way communication).

Same thing happens when I start the Roomie application and choose to start the “Blu-ray on TV” activity as the first step, only the Onkyo will respond to the commands. The Oppo player does not respond at all.

All commands are “blue” in Roomie and the LED on the GC-100-12 is blinking when sending commands both devices.

Conclusion:
Serial cables must be OK since both devices are working OK one at the time.
No local network issues since commands are in blue, GC-100 is blinking for every command sent, equipment is found at all times and respond quickly (the one device which is working)

I have also bought the Home Theatre pack if issue was some kind of limitation in the regular version of Roomie (2 devices only)?

I have reinstalled Roomie and run the intial setup several times but have the same issue on both my iPod (5.1.1) and iPhone (5.0.1).

Anyone have an idea what can be the issue here?
post #478 of 1477 Old 06-16-2012, 11:19 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by moreilly View Post

Just letting you know that I just got Roomie this weekend after seeing the update and am loving it so far. Got feedback working with my ISY-99i insteon lighting controller and macros going with it as well (press the "play" button and it activates a scene that dims the lights). Works very nicely and pretty easy to set up. The only con so far is that currently you can only display the feedback (brightness level) for one device address so if you have multiple switches on a scene that all get set to different levels it can only display one of them (but you can control all of them). I hear there should be an update possibly this month that allows arbitrary feedback meaning that feedback for all device addresses (switches) can be displayed. Haven't tested the Oppo scrubbing yet through RS-232 but am looking forward to that as well. Loving this app so far and the constant updates. Also, the support is the fastest I have ever seen (I emailed them at 9:30pm on sunday night and they responded in less than five minutes).

With Roomie am I able to use the $99 dollar controller ( http://www.smarthome.com/2412N/SmartLinc-INSTEON-Central-Controller/p.aspx)?

I will basically have 4 zones.
1. Home theater seating area and rope lights in riser
2. Rope lights in riser
3. Screen lights
4. Lights behind screen

I would use these at each zone, http://www.smarthome.com/2476D/SwitchLinc-Dimmer-INSTEON-Remote-Control-Dimmer-White/p.aspx.

I basically want to use it for macors when starting and stopping movies, entering, displaying the speakers behind the AT screen.

I would be able to save on a Lutron system.

Thanks

Onkyo 818, Emotiva Amp
B&W CT700 Series Speakers, (2) PowerSound Audio XS30s
Custom HTPC running Mediabrowser, 12TB Server for storage
post #479 of 1477 Old 06-20-2012, 03:20 AM

I was evaluating both iRule and Roomie, but have gone with Roomie and it was much easier to setup, and the screens ended up looking a whole lot better than I could design.

With iRule I was using the TCP2Serial java app, that allows you to use a PC to forward traffic to a serial port. Saves you having to buy (and wait for shipping) of the Global Cache unit. I have the BDP-93 Bluray player and with Oppo rumored to be releasing IP control seemed a good thing to try.

This TCP2Serial Java apps also works perfectly with Roomie, and with the Oppo you can call with the default settings. Just setup Roomie to point to the PC IP address and port you are using.
post #480 of 1477 Old 06-26-2012, 03:08 AM
AVS Special Member

New version 1.5 is up with lots of new features and fixes!
Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Yamaha Rx V2065 Receiver , Tivo , Pioneer Vsx 1021 K 7 1 Home Theater Receiver , Denon Avr 1912 Receiver
Gear in this thread - V2065 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page