Roomie Remote - Page 68 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 34Likes

post #2011 of 2013 Old 07-10-2016, 04:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
Liked: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Hampton View Post
I can control the lights with the phillips app and the iftt "do this" app.
I still can't get SC to update the manifest to more than zero items and generally opening the remote for the found phillips hue bridge causes roomie to crash out.

I feel it may be time to start subscribing to the service (since my last email to support was never acknowledged or replied to.)

I wish I could imagine that a "guide" for JRiver was planned... I use JRiver for everything and if it had a nice media guide like Kodi then I would be signing up for the Simple Control service. That would give me the single app control that SC is designed to be.

Since I have to juggle apps to use JRiver I may as well keep my phillips hue app also.

Basically, I'm at a crossroads... I'm willing to start investing in SC by picking up a subscription but it doesn't seem like it works for me the way it used to... it used to be the only remote I would ever need. and now it looks more like it just does some of what I need/want.

-Brian

Edit - I tried the contact support option from the app itself and my email was immediately acknowledged so I guess I may get some input from support on why the Hue system isn't working

Edit 2 - Roomie got back to me. If you push the button on the bridge then update the manifest it works. I just put that here for anyone else wondering how to setup Phillips Hue .

Last edited by Brian Hampton; 07-13-2016 at 03:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2012 of 2013 Old 07-18-2016, 10:45 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
How do you delete remote designs? I have some unused designs that I want to delete but I can't find any option that will take care of this. Am I missing something?
post #2013 of 2013 Old Today, 08:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 478 Post(s)
Liked: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Haynes View Post
How do you delete remote designs? I have some unused designs that I want to delete but I can't find any option that will take care of this. Am I missing something?
I don't know.

What I do know is if you contact support from within the app the acknowledge it right away and reply fairly quickly.

-BRian
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Yamaha Rx V2065 Receiver , Tivo , Pioneer Vsx 1021 K 7 1 Home Theater Receiver , Denon Avr 1912 Receiver
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page