I would like to introduce Demopad to you people. I am not the developer but just a happy costumer, who wants to share his enthusiasm for this software.
Demopad gives you the full control of your equipment by using an Ipad or an Iphone. Devices are controlled by using Gobalche's Itach's or GC100-6(8, 12). Of course your IP controllable devices can also be adressed. The DemoDesign PC Software can be downloaded on their website, www.demopad.com
, which is needed to create your user interface.
If you are familiar with Pronto Edit software by Philips, you will get along very fast. Devices like Lutron, Crestron, and Rako are already inclueded and give you 2 way feddback.
What I really like about the software:
- When you launch the Demopad app you are directly connected, no "connecting to gateway", message, no lag at all.
- The software is downloaded to your Pc, and does not live in the cloud. Designing your UI on the Pc is faster and safer.
- Flag system, which can be uesed to create complex actions, or to simulate 2 way feedback.
- A grid system which is very easy to use. You just drag your button or pic where you want it to be. An align system is integrated to move and align multiple objects.
- The support brought by the developer, Andy, is just great. He helped me out every time i needed his help.
I used iruleathome until now, and I have to say that I am more pleased by Demopad. At the moment Demopad is not as far developped as Commandfusion, but is moch more user-friendly, which is why I never seriously considered to use Commandfusion.
The developer of Demopad, Andy, with whom I'm in regulary contact, told me that features like 2 way feedback (for ip devies like av-receivers), will be added in the near future.
In conclusion I would like to say: Please try this great software. You can download the Demopad software for free, and even try the app for free, which is called DemopadLite. Concerning pricing I can only tell you that it is very competitive. I hope that you will like this Remote App as much as I do.
I would propose to use this thread, in order to reply to upcoming questions. Consequently we can share our experiences and propose new ides to the developer. Enjoy!