Harmony 600/Panasonic GT25 Problem - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 12-28-2011, 07:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a Panasonic GT25 Plasma and a new Harmony 600 remote. Everything works fine except the Harmony InputTuner command does not select the Tv input. It functions the same as the InputNext command. All of the HDMI, Video, Component and PC discrete commands work fine they all go directly to the correct input. Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-29-2011, 05:28 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 19
You may need to increase the "Power on delay" found in Devices, Settings, Adjust the delays. Values as high a 15000 are not uncommon.
post #3 of 5 Old 03-09-2012, 11:57 AM

Same issue, different Panasonic TV and Harmony remote.

I've got the Panasonic ST30, and a harmony remote. Like the OP I can get the PS3/HDMI to come on, but if I select watch TV it never switches to Ant input. I can sit in the help screen on the harmony and hit no did not fix over and over and over and it never goes to Ant input.

suggestions?
post #4 of 5 Old 03-09-2012, 02:27 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinecure View Post

Same issue, different Panasonic TV and Harmony remote.

I've got the Panasonic ST30, and a harmony remote. Like the OP I can get the PS3/HDMI to come on, but if I select watch TV it never switches to Ant input. I can sit in the help screen on the harmony and hit no did not fix over and over and over and it never goes to Ant input.

suggestions?

The problem was resolved using VT-25 Solution

"This method allows you to bring up the input menu but you do NOT need to navigate through it. Under the device settings for your TV select "adjust inputs" (next). Then select "Method 4" (next). Hit next again. Where it says "remote button displays source inputs menu" select the remote command that draws up your input menu (on my VT25 it is "InputNext." Where it says "remote button confirms the source input" put "-None-". Then, for each input put the corresponding number button (1 to 0) for each input as seen in your TV's input menu. Your Panasonic assigns a number (1, 2, 3 up to 0) to each input with "TV" being 1, "HDMI "1 being 2, up to "PC" which is 0."

I did not change each input as indicated just input 1. This worked fine. I re-subscribed to DirecTV after a 4 year absence. The TV source is no longer used.
post #5 of 5 Old 03-09-2012, 03:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 169
I think you can also simply hit Ch+ or Ch- and it will change over to the TV tuner.

Reply Remote Control Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page