If you have an iTach or a GC-100 with a serial port, can you do the following experiment for me?
- Disconnect any equipment from the first serial port
- Try to connect to the device's port 4999
==> What happens?
- Reconnect equipment to the first serial port
==> If you were waiting previously, are you now able to send commands?
- Connect equipment to the first serial port if it is not connected
- Connect to the device's port 4999
- Issue a command or two
- Disconnect equipment
==> What happens to your connection?
Thanks a lot!