Remote Control for HTPC - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 Old 02-26-2012, 01:37 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
rakosnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a Home Theater PC (HTPC) running Windows Media Center hooked up to a Vizio TV (SV472XVT) and I'm looking for a universal remote to control them. I don't have a bunch of devices hooked up to my TV just the HTPC, so I'm not really interested in a Harmony remote. I'm leaning towards the remote being Bluetooth, so that I don't have to have line of sight with a receiver.

I'm looking for the remote to feel good in my hand, so that I have a sense for where certain buttons are such as skip forward, skip back, previous channel, select, etc. The remote control we had back when we had Dish Network had this kind of feel to it. The remote that came with my Vizio TV does not. I would love for the remote to have a slide out keyboard like the one that came with my Vizio TV, but not if that makes the price of the remote ridiculous. If its not too much trouble, could you provide me with recommendations for remotes both with and without keyboards if keyboards significantly increase the price.

One final note, my HTPC doesn't have Bluetooth built into it, so I'm going to need to add that capability if the remote doesn't come with the necessary receiver.
rakosnik is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 24 Old 02-26-2012, 02:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mdavej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,777
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked: 350
A few suggestions are in THIS thread.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mdavej is offline  
post #3 of 24 Old 03-12-2012, 05:19 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
rakosnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does anyone know of another remote like the Keyspan RF Remote for Windows Vista Remote control. I like that it has a Green button which does exactly what you think it would. I like that it is RF, but the RF doesn't work very well. And I wish that the RF was specifically Bluetooth, so that I could pair it with my Vizio TV too. Also some of the buttons I use the most are the smallest such as pause, skip forward and skip back.
rakosnik is offline  
post #4 of 24 Old 03-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Andrew Wolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 407
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've been happy with the Keyspan - but I have also used MCE IR remotes from SIIG and others to program a Universal MX-850
Andrew Wolfe is offline  
post #5 of 24 Old 05-16-2012, 03:57 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
rakosnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm still looking for a remote and I've tried 3 different ones!!! I'm getting very frustrated because everything I read online makes it sound so simply and easy and that isn't my experience. First of all I haven't found any retail stores around here with Windows Media Center remotes.

I want one remote that will control both my HTPC and my television. Right now I'd say the first priority on the TV side is can I turn the volume up and down and can I turn the TV on and off. I was so disappointed with the one RF remote I tried that I've been trying IR remotes.

Azend Group MediaGate GP-IR01BK

Rosewill Windows Vista Certified Media center Infrared Remote Control RRC-126

The IR remotes have done an ok job controlling my HTPC, but as far as I can tell they haven't had the ability to be programed to control my TV.

I'm beginning to wonder if there is such as thing as a Windows Media Center Remote that is also a Universal remote.

When I first started searching for a remote I thought I would have many options and the question would be finding the best one for me for the money. I'm so frustrated now that I don't even know if there is one remote that would meet my minimum qualifications.

Please help!!! It can't be this difficult can it?
rakosnik is offline  
post #6 of 24 Old 05-16-2012, 04:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mdavej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,777
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked: 350
I think most of us teach our universal remotes from the media center remotes then put the media center remote away forever. Just about any universal can do this, so take your pick.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mdavej is offline  
post #7 of 24 Old 05-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Member
 
bcg27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 121
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Probably any harmony remote will have your tv model and be able to control your htpc via IR using one of the USB dongles that probably came with one of the remotes you have tried. Should cost you somewhere in the 50-100 dollar range. Maybe a little less if you buy used or find a great deal.
bcg27 is offline  
post #8 of 24 Old 05-17-2012, 04:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
bryansj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,287
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakosnik View Post

I'm still looking for a remote and I've tried 3 different ones!!! I'm getting very frustrated because everything I read online makes it sound so simply and easy and that isn't my experience. First of all I haven't found any retail stores around here with Windows Media Center remotes.

I want one remote that will control both my HTPC and my television. Right now I'd say the first priority on the TV side is can I turn the volume up and down and can I turn the TV on and off. I was so disappointed with the one RF remote I tried that I've been trying IR remotes.

Azend Group MediaGate GP-IR01BK

Rosewill Windows Vista Certified Media center Infrared Remote Control RRC-126

The IR remotes have done an ok job controlling my HTPC, but as far as I can tell they haven't had the ability to be programed to control my TV.

I'm beginning to wonder if there is such as thing as a Windows Media Center Remote that is also a Universal remote.

When I first started searching for a remote I thought I would have many options and the question would be finding the best one for me for the money. I'm so frustrated now that I don't even know if there is one remote that would meet my minimum qualifications.

Please help!!! It can't be this difficult can it?

You probably have a USB IR receiver if you kept one of the IR remotes.

Taken from the FAQ sticky:

To control a computer you will probably want to pick up a USB IR receiver. These range from less than $15 for just the USB receiver to $60 for the USB-UIRT. There are ways to control the PC with WiFi and iOS type devices, but in general most people will want the USB IR receiver. Using this receiver you can transmit IR to the PC and then it will receive the signal and perform the action. In the most common situation that is using the MCE (Media Center Edition) remote codes and controlling Media Center on the HTPC. This can be done out of the box and is plug and play. If programming a Harmony remote with a MCE IR receiver then consider following this guide.

Taking the PC control a step further is using a program such as EventGhost to receive the IR signal from the USB IR receiver and then performing an action. I will include more details and some basic templates for EventGhost in the future. Using EG will allow you to send any IR code and trigger pretty much any action on the PC. You are not limited to the MCE codes or Media Center control.

bryansj is online now  
post #9 of 24 Old 05-18-2012, 04:21 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
rakosnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryansj View Post

To control a computer you will probably want to pick up a USB IR receiver. These range from less than $15 for just the USB receiver to $60 for the USB-UIRT.

What is USB-UIRT?
rakosnik is offline  
post #10 of 24 Old 05-18-2012, 04:27 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
rakosnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
You’ve got to be kidding me!!! No one makes a solid, simple WMC remote with a green button that is also a universal remote that I can program, so it can turn the volume up and down on my TV? Really????

So instead of spending maybe $25 on one remote I have to spend close to that just to get the IR receiver and then I basically throw out the remote it comes with and then I buy a harmony remote in order to be able to do what I want. Am I really understanding this correctly?

When I first heard of Harmony remotes they made a lot of sense for setups that consisted of a lot of components, but I just have two… the TV and HTPC!

If everything I fear is true is correct then I’m about to waste my time. The next two remotes that I had found online and I was considering are

HP Windows Media Center Remote Control Same As 5070-2584 5070-2583 439128-001 438584-001

and

Rosewill RHRC-11001 Windows 7 Certified MCE Infrared Remote Control with Learning Function

I don't suppose anyone knows if these remotes can control both my HTPC and my TV?

And if not what on Earth does the Rosewill remote mean by "...with Learning Function."

And I was looking through the comments why would the Rosewill remote not work with a Ceton Infinity CableCard? I have a Centon Infinity CableCard, so obviously I don't want to get that particular remote if it can't work with my setup. But I don't understand why it wouldn't communicate through Media Center correctly.
rakosnik is offline  
post #11 of 24 Old 05-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Member
 
bcg27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 121
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
You are looking at this backwards. Instead of looking for a WMC remote that can learn additional IR codes, pick a universal remote that either has WMC already in a database or can learn or be programmed with the appropriate IR commands. I would be surprised if any decent universal remote can't do that. Harmony is just the easiest, with pretty much brains-free setup via a web based GUI.
bcg27 is offline  
post #12 of 24 Old 05-21-2012, 02:42 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
rakosnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcg27 View Post

You are looking at this backwards. Instead of looking for a WMC remote that can learn additional IR codes, pick a universal remote that either has WMC already in a database or can learn or be programmed with the appropriate IR commands. I would be surprised if any decent universal remote can't do that. Harmony is just the easiest, with pretty much brains-free setup via a web based GUI.

Alright if I'm looking at this backwards, can you recommend a decent but not too expensive universal remote that will meet my needs? I want one that gives me that intuitive feel about where the buttons are and will work well with both my TV and WMC. Are there any that come with a IR receiver that plugs into a USB port on my HTPC.

How much do the least expensive Harmony remotes cost? I've been dismissing them as too expensive and more than I need, but I'm willing to be corrected if I'm wrong.

But I suspect that I'm going to end up with some simple universal remote.
rakosnik is offline  
post #13 of 24 Old 05-21-2012, 03:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mdavej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,777
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked: 350
You'll use the IR USB dongle that came with one of your other remotes.

The cheapest harmony that you might want to entertain is the 600 ($50). Avoid the 200 and 300. I'm a big fan of the Xsight 12G ($32). Either will work fine with the IR dongle and remote of your choice. Just learn the commands. Depending on the remote, some may even be built in. The beauty of a harmony or similiar universal is you can put a lot of functions on LCD screens.

Of course any $20 learning remote will work as well. You'll just have to memorize what function you learned to each button since the name won't match the HTPC remote.

All that being said, a smartphone running MobileMouse is a far better, simpler and cheaper solution than any HTPC remote or universal remote.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mdavej is offline  
post #14 of 24 Old 06-06-2012, 09:42 AM
Member
 
skinney6's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
i got a refurbished harmony 610 on ebay for $39
i'm loving it but i haven't got to setting up HTPC yet

Display: Panasonic TC-P50ST30, AVR: Pioneer VSX-1019AH, Fronts: Klipsch SB-1, Center: Polk CS 10, Surrounds & SB's: Infinity TSS-750, Sub: CSS Quartet 10 Kit, Win7 HTPC, XBOX 360
skinney6 is offline  
post #15 of 24 Old 02-11-2014, 09:38 AM
Member
 
russds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakosnik View Post

But I suspect that I'm going to end up with some simple universal remote.

What did you end up going with? I've got almost the same scenario: 2 devices (htpc and TV) and don't want all the functionality (and price) of a Harmony - just want to be able to turn on/off my TV, then use the remote for the htpc for everything else. I was hoping to find a simple universal as well. Did you find anything that works well? Thanks!
russds is offline  
post #16 of 24 Old 02-11-2014, 10:06 AM
AVS Special Member
 
bryansj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,287
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by russds View Post

What did you end up going with? I've got almost the same scenario: 2 devices (htpc and TV) and don't want all the functionality (and price) of a Harmony - just want to be able to turn on/off my TV, then use the remote for the htpc for everything else. I was hoping to find a simple universal as well. Did you find anything that works well? Thanks!

If your HTPC's IR device is actually a transceiver (has a 3.5mm IR output) then you can use Eventghost to map any remote command to emit the correct IR command for your TV's power. You would just find a button you don't need on your current remote and that IR command would trigger the TV's learned Power On/Off command in Eventghost. That is free.

However, I don't see how the price of a Harmony (~$40) matters when you've already spent way more than that on the HTPC and TV.

bryansj is online now  
post #17 of 24 Old 02-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Member
 
russds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryansj View Post

If your HTPC's IR device is actually a transceiver (has a 3.5mm IR output) then you can use Eventghost to map any remote command to emit the correct IR command for your TV's power. You would just find a button you don't need on your current remote and that IR command would trigger the TV's learned Power On/Off command in Eventghost. That is free.

However, I don't see how the price of a Harmony (~$40) matters when you've already spent way more than that on the HTPC and TV.

Thanks for the info. (I'm super envious of your equipment listed in your signature). My HTPC setup for the most part has been on the 'grassroots, throw it together' level so far, and I haven't invested much $$. It's been kind of a 'how cheap can i do this' project/hobbie.

When you say "on your current remote", do you mean the TV remote?

I have an Ortek remote with IR reciever, and my thought was to try to use EventGhost to read what my TV remote sends, and map the buttons for use in WMC, then i would essentially use my TV remote to turn on/off the TV, and control WMC using EventGhost, correct?

Thanks!
russds is offline  
post #18 of 24 Old 02-11-2014, 12:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bryansj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,287
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by russds View Post

Thanks for the info. (I'm super envious of your equipment listed in your signature). My HTPC setup for the most part has been on the 'grassroots, throw it together' level so far, and I haven't invested much $$. It's been kind of a 'how cheap can i do this' project/hobbie.

When you say "on your current remote", do you mean the TV remote?

I have an Ortek remote with IR reciever, and my thought was to try to use EventGhost to read what my TV remote sends, and map the buttons for use in WMC, then i would essentially use my TV remote to turn on/off the TV, and control WMC using EventGhost, correct?

Thanks!

It doesn't appear that your IR receiver has a 3.5mm IR output so what I said wouldn't work. What you mentioned seems to be the opposite of what I was saying, but it could work as well. If your IR receiver is compatible with Eventghost, it may or may not be, then you can use your TV remote to control the HTPC. I assume your TV remote has some sort of pre-programmed devices so you would just pick one that you don't have in your house such as a Panasonic DVD Player. You would use the Panasonic Play command and capture it in Eventghost. Then you would make an event where when Eventghost sees the Panasonic Play command it sends Ctrl+Shift+P (which is the WMC Play keyboard shortcut). You would not need the remote that came with our Ortek IR receiver.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/media-center-keyboard-shortcuts#1TC=windows-7

bryansj is online now  
post #19 of 24 Old 02-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Member
 
russds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryansj View Post

It doesn't appear that your IR receiver has a 3.5mm IR output so what I said wouldn't work. What you mentioned seems to be the opposite of what I was saying, but it could work as well. If your IR receiver is compatible with Eventghost, it may or may not be, then you can use your TV remote to control the HTPC. I assume your TV remote has some sort of pre-programmed devices so you would just pick one that you don't have in your house such as a Panasonic DVD Player. You would use the Panasonic Play command and capture it in Eventghost. Then you would make an event where when Eventghost sees the Panasonic Play command it sends Ctrl+Shift+P (which is the WMC Play keyboard shortcut). You would not need the remote that came with our Ortek IR receiver.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/media-center-keyboard-shortcuts#1TC=windows-7

Thanks, yes, that was my thinking. But I re-read your first post and now I think i understand that option as well. So if I had a IR Transceiver (or emitter?) I could use EventGhost to send out the signal to turn on/off my TV? I didn't realize I could use EventGhost to send IR signals too (obviously so long as I have the hardware ie. transceiver or emitter).
russds is offline  
post #20 of 24 Old 02-11-2014, 02:22 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mdavej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,777
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked: 350
One of my favorite cheap universal remotes is the RCA RCRP05BR. Only $8 and programmable like Harmony with an additional $8 cable, with which you can easily load your Ortek codes. Otherwise, you'll have to learn them. My second fav JP1 remote is the Vizio VUR8 since it adds backlighting. My favorite cheap non-JP1 remote is the URC WR7. My personal remote is the Xsight Touch, which is functionally about the same as a Harmony 900 and is only $50 on ebay. If you want a cheap Harmony, check out a refurb 600, 650 or 700.

I know a lot of people use Event Ghost, but it really seems like overkill in your case. Any programmable remote can easily turn your TV on and off.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mdavej is offline  
post #21 of 24 Old 02-19-2014, 09:34 AM
Member
 
whiteoutreviews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

My top three favorite remotes for an HTPC are the Logitech K400, TaoTronics Fly Wireless Keyboard/Mouse, and KDLINKS AirMouse

 

The Logitech K400 has a wireless receiver and uses AA batteries. They last a long time and having both keyboard and mouse functionality really make it work great

 

TaoTronics Fly Mini Wireless Keyboard/Mouse has a wireless receiver and uses AA batteries. The mouse functions like a Wii remote and it's a full QWERTY keyboard

 

KDLINKS Air Mouse has a wireless receiver and uses AA batteries. This "mouse" works like a Wii remote and fits into your hand really well.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

 


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

whiteoutreviews is offline  
post #22 of 24 Old 02-19-2014, 10:26 AM
AVS Special Member
 
mdavej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,777
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked: 350
Can you also control your TV and AVR with any of those? How easy is it to use the transport controls? I have a couple of the models you listed, but I wouldn't call any of them remotes since they lack most of the capabilities of a traditional universal remote. They are essentially just keyboards and mice.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mdavej is offline  
post #23 of 24 Old 02-19-2014, 10:36 AM
AVS Special Member
 
bryansj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,287
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteoutreviews View Post

My top three favorite remotes for an HTPC are the Logitech K400, TaoTronics Fly Wireless Keyboard/Mouse, and KDLINKS AirMouse

The Logitech K400 has a wireless receiver and uses AA batteries. They last a long time and having both keyboard and mouse functionality really make it work great

TaoTronics Fly Mini Wireless Keyboard/Mouse has a wireless receiver and uses AA batteries. The mouse functions like a Wii remote and it's a full QWERTY keyboard

KDLINKS Air Mouse has a wireless receiver and uses AA batteries. This "mouse" works like a Wii remote and fits into your hand really well.

Yep, those aren't remotes. I like the K400, but that is a wireless keyboard and mouse. If I point it at my TV or AVR they don't respond no matter what I press. smile.gif

bryansj is online now  
post #24 of 24 Old 02-19-2014, 11:37 AM
Member
 
whiteoutreviews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

I apologize, I misunderstood the remote control in the forum. Sorry about that.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

 


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

whiteoutreviews is offline  
Reply Remote Control Area

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off