Bring Back Sequences to Harmony - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 03-21-2012, 01:41 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
Liked: 382
Those of you who care about this issue, please fill out THIS survey and let Logitech know you want this feature back. This is the first time they've specifically asked customers if they want sequences.

Those of you who have the ONE still have sequences, but they've been removed from newer models. So when the ONE is no longer made, you'll lose them unless you speak up.

The survey also hints at taking away the HELP feature, so if you want to keep that, now's the time to speak up as well.

It sounds like they're trying to decide which new features to add to myharmony.com, possibly at the expense of others. So if there is a new feature you want or an old one you want to keep, please let them know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 03-22-2012, 08:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Thanks for posting, just went thru it.
post #3 of 6 Old 03-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I took it. I'm beyond frustrated with how Logitech is constantly dumbing down the Harmony line. I want to program these things to the max of their capabilities, is that so hard to understand?

Seriously. AVS is a place where you go to learn to be unhappy. - Bear5k
post #4 of 6 Old 03-26-2012, 07:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 14
I just took the survey, and it didn't include any questions about sequences. It did include a question about 'help'. I answered that I didn't use myharmony.com, so perhaps the survey branches. There were only 15 questions.

Jonathan
post #5 of 6 Old 03-27-2012, 08:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Thanks for posting this, I just went through the survey. I would be completely SCREWED if they get rid of the help button on future remotes. That little button has saved me countless hours of providing phone support for my parents and in-laws.
post #6 of 6 Old 03-30-2012, 12:08 PM

Liked: 14
I have the Harmony One currently and was looking at getting the 900 however without the sequence option it's a deal breaker for me as I have many of them set up currently.

Also I took the survey and made it pretty clear the "HELP" button is very important. Not only does it quickly solve general on/off issues for a device that might be blocked it also makes the remote very user friendly for the whole family. I could certainly go to the device and turn it on/off or change the setting on the receiver but my wife and son...no chance in hell. The "HELP" button for them is what makes the remote so great and user friendly......not only that it saves them from calling me asking how to fix a problem as 99.9% of the time the button will correct a simple issue.

I am looking forward to the next remote after the 900, hopefully sequences are back and even more customizable and the help button is still around. At worst the help button would be on the LCD and not an actual button which would be livable.
Reply Remote Control Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page