Harmony One with Sharp LC-60LE845U - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 08-05-2012, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am new to this thread and don't know a lot of questions that have already been answered, but I need help. I am trying to program my Harmony One to my Sharp LC-60LE845U and can not get the remote to select the correct HDMI inputs when I change devices.
Has anybody had this trouble? I need to go to HELP every time I change from PVR to Blu-Ray and back again. I also have an Apple TV that I'm going to try to program, when I get this problem solved. So I guess that would be my next question down the line.
Any responses would be greatly appreciated. I have hit the wall for solutions on my end, hope you can shed some light on these problems.
Thanks

Lyle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 19
This is a typical situation of the TV needing more time between commands. Go to Devices, TV, Adjust the Delays, and increase the power on Delay to 15000. Save and test. If it works you can try reducing this value to the point where it does not consistently work.
post #3 of 4 Old 08-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Does this sound familiar?

While changing activities the TV cycles through the inputs but gets stuck on the DLNA input.

The reason this is happening is because the Harmony database does not have discreet input commands for the Sharp TV. The Harmony remote changes inputs on the TV by keeping count of the active inputs and pressing the "Input Next" command the appropriate number of times to select the correct input. When the TV reaches the DLNA input it pauses briefly to connect to the service and subsequent button presses are missed.

If this is the case I have not found any workaround as of yet. I finally gave up and added an "Input Next" button to every activity so when that happens I can just manually switch to the right input without having to use the bothersome Help button every time. You can easily assign the command to any unused button. I used the "+" button at the bottom of the remote in every activity so it would be consistent.

post #4 of 4 Old 02-23-2013, 04:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 21
I'm having the same issue with my new Sharp Elite and the harmony one. Have not tried adjusting the time yet.

Reggie
Family Room:
70" Sharp Elite/Marantz AV8801/MM8801/GoldenEar: Triton Twos, SuperCenter XLcenter channel, and SuperSat 60 surrounds/Oppo BDP-105/Directv Genie/ HP Notebook
Basement: 60" Sony SXRD KDS-60A2000/Marantz AV8003/Marantz MM8003/PSB Stratus Gold Front,Center,Left, Surrounds
Reply Remote Control Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page