Next Generation Remote Control Extender - Yamaha Receiver - AVS Forum

AVS Forum > A/V Control & Automation > Remote Control Area > Next Generation Remote Control Extender - Yamaha Receiver

Remote Control Area

jakemlb's Avatar jakemlb
10:30 PM Liked: 10
post #1 of 2
08-08-2012 | Posts: 1
I bought this product to allow me to have my electronics cabinet closed when I watch TV so my babies can't play around with the equipment. I use a Yamaha RX-V1065 receiver for sound associated with my TV. I also have a Tivo in the cabinet. This device works perfectly with the TiVo, but I cannot get it to work with the Yamaha. I tried using the Tivo remote (which is programmed to manage volume and mute on the Yamaha), and I also tried the dedicated Yamaha remote, and it wouldn't work with either. I still need line of sight. I tried putting the flying saucer directly in front of the Yamaha, and I tried having it outside the cabinet, and neither worked. I tried the transmitter in every battery position in each remote control, and nothing.

Can someone help me figure this out? THANK YOU!
Tgrossman's Avatar Tgrossman
09:06 AM Liked: 10
post #2 of 2
02-16-2013 | Posts: 3
I have a similar issue and noticed when I switch the saucer to from A to B settings, I switch which device I can control and which one I can't. DId you have any resolution?
Tags: Yamaha Rx V1065 Receiver
Gear in this thread - V1065 by PriceGrabber.com
Reply Remote Control Area

Subscribe to this Thread