Harmony 700 can't go directly to a channel - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 08-18-2012, 06:30 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Harmony 700 w/ 7.7 software, setup as SE can't go directly to a channel.

like example if I'm watching channel 20 then decide I'd like to watch channel 8 I can't just press 8, I'm forced to press channel down button until I reach desired channel is this normal?
edit:the Harmony changes channels fine directly to a desired channel and the previous channel button works fine w/in the TV activity just not w/ the PC activity.

I usalley don't use the PC to watch live TV I use the TVs or my Magnavox 515s tuners however I would like the PCs live TV as an option.

edit: I just atemped changing channels directly w/ my HP media center remote still not functioning.

I tryed w/HP remote in my example from 20 to 8, 08 & 8 then enter still just reverts to the channel 20.

edit: all channels I'm attemping to go to directly are indeed in the WMC Guide.
STB

Samsung PN58C500/Amp: Yamaha RX-V465/Polk DSW1KProSub/DefTECH SM450/C1CC/Pro80/Sony BPX37 BD/Magnavox515HTPC-CPU: I3 550, 3.2 GHz/Mobo: Intel H57/RAM: 6GB DDR3 1333/HDD: 1TB/2TB Internal, 1TB external/Tuner: 1600-950 Haupague/W7 64 OS Remote: Harmony 700
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2012, 03:39 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 68
I use WMC for movies not live TV but I know if I want to go to a particular point of a movie I would press the numeric value for the minute I want to skip to then push "play" You could try that.

Tags
New Logitech Harmony 700 Remote Home Office Products , Magnavox