Harmony One is switching to stretch mode - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 08-20-2012, 11:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I have a strange thing that has just come up. I have a Harmony One controlling a Sony KDL-60EX700, Denon 2809, Time Warner cable box and Oppo BDP-83. I recently noticed that sometimes if I pick up the remote while watching the TV with the cable box and Denon on that the channel will go to stretch mode. It says STRETCH across the center of the TV. I can change the channel and it will go back to full screen mode (I am watching HD channels). This does not happen every time or on every channel. It also does not happen on the Oppo which makes me think it is the cable box that is doing the stretching. I have an option for aspect for the TV on the remote and if I go to the TV aspect it does show it is stretch mode but the channel is. If I go to the cable box it does not show it is in stretch mode but again the channel is. Anyone else experience this? If so how do I make it stop? Thanks for the help.

Tags
Logitech Harmony One Remote Control Refurbished , Sony , Sony Bravia Ex700 Series 60 Inch Lcd With Led Back Lighting Hdtv Kdl 60ex700 , Denon