Looking to control everything from a tablet or phone running Android. By everything I mean:
1. Insteon lights(with feedback stating their current state).
2. IP controlled devices when available(such as an HTPC running XBMC).
3. IR devices using an IR blaster(for controlling my cable box, TV, receiver).
4. Controlling audio in multiple zones(perhaps using Sonos).
5. Controlling the different scenes I choose to program(i.e. "I'm Home" scene...turning on appropriate items and lights).
I prefer to stay away from Control4 as I like to DIY. Is my only hope to have different apps doing separate things? I've come across iRule, but that seems more for only IR based items. OpenRemote is almost exactly what I need(I think), but it doesn't seem to support Insteon...only X10.
Is there ONE app that can control Insteon getting feedback, my IR devices, my Sonos(and display currently playing artist), and my XBMC? Do I need to purchase more hardware other than perhaps an IR blaster(like some type of controller)? I'll have an UnRaid NAS server running if that helps by using it for software to run on it.