Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-17-2012, 08:39 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 27
This remote is driving me up the wall.

I've copied and pasted the channel buttons from my "cable box + plasma" device to my "cable box + projector" device. But now how can I modify, or even get rid, of any of those channel button commands on one of the devices? If I try to Learn a command, or put a Macro, on any channel key on the "cable box + projector" device, it doesn't work -- it will still just keep functioning as that button does on the original "cable box + plasma" device I copied it from. Using the Erase function also doesn't work; I can erase any Learns or Macros I have there -- the ones that don't work in the first place -- but the key will still keep functioning as the button does on the original device.

Once you've copied and pasted, are you screwed? There's no way to change any of those buttons or delete them or put a Learn or a Macro on them, no way to tell a button on one device to STOP pointing to the function on the device it was originally copied from? I must be missing something because this seems utterly absurd.
Reply Remote Control Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page