Multi Monitor Task Bar Control (MMTBC)
Just built a killer PC!
- 19” SyncMaster912n (1280x1024) for computer/office work
- 40” LED TV – in the bedroom
I have always had to run back and forth starting and dragging windows & Media Center from the 19” to the 40”.
I just upgraded to Windows 8 64 bit because they had MMTBC but so far it doesn’t seem like it does much other show the task bar on the second monitor.
Here is my wish list for each INDEPENDENT monitor/TV:
1. Show or hide task bar
2. Push a window from 1 monitor/TV to another
3. Ability to list ALL open windows or just the ones on currently viewed monitor/TV (NOT BY DRAGGING). A right click on the "application group" in the task bar and then choosing the monitor to send it to would be nice.
4. While on the TV in the bedroom being able to “pull” a window from monitor in the office.
5. When you turn the TV off it sends any open windows back to the main display. Nice if when you turn the TV back on it automatically pulls those window(s) back to the TV.
6. Select wallpaper and screen saver mode
I know there are multiple programs out there, I just don’t know which one is the best for accomplishing 1-4.
Any web site compare programs like this?