Set Date/Time on Harmony 880 to 2013 - AVS Forum
Remote Control Area > Set Date/Time on Harmony 880 to 2013
colvin's Avatar colvin 09:03 AM 02-01-2013
HI all

I have a fantastic Harmony 880 remote. The clock got out of sync during a charge cycle (as happens sometimes) at the end of the year, and when I go into the remote settings to re-set the time, the last year I can select is 2012. Is there a way I can get the time to properly show up on my remote?

carealtor's Avatar carealtor 08:31 PM 02-01-2013
That's funny, I never realized you could set the time directly. I can set mine to 2013, but I don't see how to set the time to PM!
Otto Pylot's Avatar Otto Pylot 01:15 PM 02-04-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by carealtor View Post

That's funny, I never realized you could set the time directly. I can set mine to 2013, but I don't see how to set the time to PM!

I've struggled with that as well. I think what I end up doing is using the Harmony software (not MyHamonry), logging in, and updating the 880 (even though I haven't made any changes), and that updates the date and time based on your computer.
carealtor's Avatar carealtor 08:41 PM 02-04-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Pylot View Post

I've struggled with that as well. I think what I end up doing is using the Harmony software (not MyHamonry), logging in, and updating the 880 (even though I haven't made any changes), and that updates the date and time based on your computer.

Yeah, until I read this thread, I thought that was the only way to change/correct the time. I actually don't pay any attention to the time on my 880 because it keeps time so poorly. rolleyes.gif
Tags: Harmony 880 Advanced Universal Remote
Up
Mobile  Desktop