Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Have a URC R40 that I am returning because of the bug they have with the "disappearing" keys (see URC R40 thread for comments). Now looking for what to get............
This is to replace a Logitech 550 that has been good over the years but keys starting to stick quite regularly.
1) Looking to spend around $150
2) Five devices
3) Able to run Macros/Activities
4) Hard buttons a must, don't want Touchscreen. Though an LCD with buttons is fine.
5) Can be programmed by myself, either manually or from the computer
6) Since Logitech is trying to dissolve its remote business, not sure that I want to buy something that may become obsolete......