Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control and Hub - Page 109 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 84Likes

post #3241 of 3248 Old 02-08-2016, 09:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Irishman] View Post
Of course, they all are connected to the same network, and have been since Christmas.

Any insights?
Try restarting your router; that fixed it on the couple of occasions it's happened to me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3242 of 3248 Old 02-08-2016, 04:21 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
i cant get my harmony smart to work with my xbox one and pioneer elite sc-97. everything else works fine (ps4, epson 5020 amazon fire stick)
post #3243 of 3248 Old 02-09-2016, 05:47 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Smile Easiest way to "go back" (If I need to)

In a few weeks I will be swapping out my receiver for a new one. I realize this will mean making a lot of changes to my Harmony activities. I have spent a lot of time customizing things on my iPad app and everything is pretty close to perfect.

If my new receiver does not work out for any reason, is there a simple way to preserve all my current activities/customizations to where I could quickly revert to them if I have to go back to the old receiver? In my mind I am picturing a saved configuration file on my computer or something along those lines.

Any suggestions?

Panasonic TC-P55ST50 Plasma 55"
Oppo BDP-83 Blu Ray, Toshiba A30 HD DVD
Onkyo TX-SR608 Receiver (7.1 Config)
Klipsch R28F, RC500, RS400, RB600, SW10 Sub
SA Explorer 8300HD HD DVR
Mac Mini/PS3/Wii, Harmony Smart Hub
post #3244 of 3248 Old 02-09-2016, 06:56 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1784 Post(s)
Liked: 817
In the old days, I would make several Harmony accounts for testing, sharing, etc. Not sure if that's still an option with the latest software or not. It's not possible to save any Harmony config locally (one of the major reasons I don't use Harmony remotes).
post #3245 of 3248 Old 02-09-2016, 07:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmeroman View Post
Try restarting your router; that fixed it on the couple of occasions it's happened to me.
I just tried it, and no luck.

COMING SOONFinding the Ark of the Covenant by Brian Roberts, in the iBook Store on iTunes, a new investigation into the Hebrew’s Most Sacred Relic!
post #3246 of 3248 Old 02-09-2016, 11:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff1967 View Post
In a few weeks I will be swapping out my receiver for a new one. I realize this will mean making a lot of changes to my Harmony activities. I have spent a lot of time customizing things on my iPad app and everything is pretty close to perfect.

If my new receiver does not work out for any reason, is there a simple way to preserve all my current activities/customizations to where I could quickly revert to them if I have to go back to the old receiver? In my mind I am picturing a saved configuration file on my computer or something along those lines.

Any suggestions?
Do they let us copy an activity? Maybe it was on my H1 but I feel I did that before. Copy the activity, move to the back, and delete after a period of time.
post #3247 of 3248 Old 02-09-2016, 04:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTheGreat View Post
Do they let us copy an activity? Maybe it was on my H1 but I feel I did that before. Copy the activity, move to the back, and delete after a period of time.
I can't find any way to copy an activity. All I can suggest is to leave your old device and activities untouched and add new ones when you get the new receiver. If you have to revert, just delete the new ones.
post #3248 of 3248 Old Today, 02:54 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavej View Post
In the old days, I would make several Harmony accounts for testing, sharing, etc. Not sure if that's still an option with the latest software or not. It's not possible to save any Harmony config locally (one of the major reasons I don't use Harmony remotes).
yeah, that was the gold old days. I swap equipment like some people do socks and i have to admit it is a pain in the ass to keep reprogramming the elite, but i know of no other way..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Logitech 915 000201 Harmony Ultimate Remote , Logitech 915 000194 Harmony Smart Control