I tried searching for the answers, but not encountered a thread with my particular queries.
I am planning on buying the Harmony Ultimate hub(s) +/- touch remote
1) If I have 5 items in my rack inside a cabinet, do I need 5 IR blasters or can I stick an IR blaster inbetween shelves to act on 2 devices? Can one hub even support 5 blasters??
2) Do harmony hubs work fully with the Varilight Eclique dimmer switches? How do I control 2 adjacent dimmers separately (I'm guessing there is only a single IR code/command for this dimmer)?
3) I'll be trying to control lights outside of the living room. As I understand, my light switch (which receives IR) will need line-of-sight. Do I use an IR extender for this or is it better to add another hub? How long can the cable length be for such extenders?
4) Are there any recommended window roller blinds that the harmony can control?
5) What is the range (workable distance to device) of each IR blaster?
6) Does the harmony have a trial period (in the UK)?
I know there are many questions - hope someone/logitech harmony team can help!
Many thanks for the advice