Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 10 Old 10-02-2013, 07:32 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Any talk or opinions of ProControl ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Multi sub Thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
< Garage Audio !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 10-02-2013, 08:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked: 352
They're RTI's new(ish) low end line. Still a little pricey and require a pro install and config, so not for the DIY type. But from what I've see, awesome remotes, as you would expect from RTI. Zigbee RF is fantastic.

post #3 of 10 Old 10-02-2013, 08:38 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavej View Post

They're RTI's new(ish) low end line. Still a little pricey and require a pro install and config, so not for the DIY type. But from what I've see, awesome remotes, as you would expect from RTI. Zigbee RF is fantastic.

So, have you or anyone else used the software ? I always wonder about installer only software, do you need Jedi powers LOL......

<Multi sub Thread

< Garage Audio !!!
post #4 of 10 Old 10-03-2013, 07:05 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgveteran View Post

So, have you or anyone else used the software ? I always wonder about installer only software, do you need Jedi powers LOL......

It's a real shame, because it would sell well as a DIY. One of the few solutions that provides a hard-button remote.
post #5 of 10 Old 10-03-2013, 03:44 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've been using one for a few days now.
After some tweaking and a call to Pro Control the remote is working extremely well.
The app is really nice too.
The programming is not really DIY, however, I did teach myself by viewing the online tutorials and about 6 hours last Saturday of trial and error programming, followed up by quick phone call on Monday.
post #6 of 10 Old 10-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmml View Post

I've been using one for a few days now.
After some tweaking and a call to Pro Control the remote is working extremely well.
The app is really nice too.
The programming is not really DIY, however, I did teach myself by viewing the online tutorials and about 6 hours last Saturday of trial and error programming, followed up by quick phone call on Monday.

So are you a registered dealer?
post #7 of 10 Old 10-06-2013, 03:45 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_anderson_u View Post

So are you a registered dealer?

Yes
post #8 of 10 Old 04-16-2014, 04:46 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 14
well lets bring this thread back to life a little.

Just spent the last 2 days programing the pro24.r. I would say that this little puppy is not the easiest thing to program. One has to write a bunch of code to get it to do everything a harmony can do in a few minutes of programing. yes you do have a lot of choices as button layout, pictures and of course hard buttons (i like hard buttons). I suppose if one was to write and save several pages of code and several different remote programs so you could easily just drop the pre made remote in customers remotes, this would be a time saver. Not a huge fan that the studio software to program these is not mac compatible.

I also had to incorprate a "help" button for each activity, as my wife relies on the harmony one. She likes to press and drop the remote lol, but it is never her always the remote and equipment smile.gif

I have just sat down and started to play with the remote on my system. so far so good.

post #9 of 10 Old 04-16-2014, 05:05 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 14
That and all my equipment has discrete power on and off. All the hoops to jump around for power toggle eek.gif

post #10 of 10 Old 04-23-2014, 12:08 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Give me a shout if anyone needs a hand with pro control
Reply Remote Control Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page