Harmony 650 with PS3 Nyko Blu Wave - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 08-07-2014, 01:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Harmony 650 with PS3 Nyko Blu Wave

I used to have this working properly but I have since moved and reset my configs and on top of it all, lost the original Nyko remote. At any rate, I am trying to add it back to my Harmony remote with the dongle plugged into my PS3...I can add the Nyko to the remote using the software then syncing it with remote, but it doesn't actually work with the IR dongle, no commands whatsoever. The USB dongle still works but I am not able to get it to accept any commands. Do I need to buy a new one (with remote) and manually program the commands?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-07-2014, 01:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
Liked: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by krdell View Post
I used to have this working properly but I have since moved and reset my configs and on top of it all, lost the original Nyko remote. At any rate, I am trying to add it back to my Harmony remote with the dongle plugged into my PS3...I can add the Nyko to the remote using the software then syncing it with remote, but it doesn't actually work with the IR dongle, no commands whatsoever. The USB dongle still works but I am not able to get it to accept any commands. Do I need to buy a new one (with remote) and manually program the commands?
Nyko used a couple of different code sets over the years. So first, I'd try another Nyko from the logitech database if possible. The most common used a Sony DVD code set. So worst case, pick a Sony DVD player profile (any recent model) and try that.

PM me if you want another Nyko cheap. I got rid of my PS3 a long time ago and have no need for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 Old 08-07-2014, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavej View Post
Nyko used a couple of different code sets over the years. So first, I'd try another Nyko from the logitech database if possible. The most common used a Sony DVD code set. So worst case, pick a Sony DVD player profile (any recent model) and try that.

PM me if you want another Nyko cheap. I got rid of my PS3 a long time ago and have no need for it.
Any easy way to see a list of models or do you have any to recommend? It basically asks me to enter in a specific model in the field. Thanks for the reply
post #4 of 5 Old 08-07-2014, 03:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
Liked: 370
Try Sony DVPSR210P. That seems to be a popular model. Failing that, just search for other models. All use the same codes.

post #5 of 5 Old 08-08-2014, 05:01 AM - Thread Starter

Yep that worked. Thanks!
Reply Remote Control Area
Gear in this thread - DVPSR210P. by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page