LG 47LM615S controls frozen. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-26-2014, 08:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
LG 47LM615S controls frozen.

On 12/20/2012 I bought a 47LM615S and just hours after I installed it ,showed the following problem: The remote control and operation of the touch buttons that are on the divise froze completely .As a resault I could not handle the tv.I couldn't deactivate or change channel etc..The only way to bring back the device to her senses was to unplug and reactivate.In that the case came technician from LG service.The problem immediately detected by the technician's device and transferred to the store. After a few days I was informed that the device will be replaced.It couldn't be fixed.And so it happened, They send me home another 47LM615S .Since then all went well until yesterday 08/22/2014 which was the second time It showed the same issue as the first divise.The same model, same issue.
So i called LG service again and they took the replacement tv back to the store.
The divise is still covered by the warranty until the end of December.
What can I expect?Are they gonna replace this one too?Do you know what might cause this problem or if 47LM615S model has this issue?Because I own about another 9 LG tvs and none had a problem like that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-29-2014, 10:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
We would be move than happy to review your case for you. Please feel free to contact us through private message for assistance.
Reply Remote Control Area

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page