Harmony Ultimate: How to program 10 second button duration? - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old Today, 05:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Harmony Ultimate: How to program 10 second button duration?

Thanks for reading...

I would love to program my Harmony Ultimate to always turn the volume on my McIntosh integrated to "0" before turning off. A 10 second press of the VolDwn button on the remote would accomplish this. Is there any way to do this as part of an activity?

Programming it to shut off in "Mute" doesn't work b/c it will un-mute when turning back on.

thx!

McIntosh MA6600 Integrated amp (for 2-ch) | Onkyo TX-NR1030 AVR (TV/ Movies) | Paradigm Sig S8 v2's (front) | Paradigm Prestige 55C (Center) | Boston Acoustics Bravo 20 speakers (rear) | 2010 Technics SL-1200mk2 Turntable w/ AudioTechnica 440mla cartridge | Mac Mini Music Server | Emotiva XDA-2 DAC | Logitech Touch SB | Samsung PN58B860 Plasma TV
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Today, 07:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Nevermind. I just called Logitech customer support and was pleasantly surprised to reach someone in a few short minutes. He walked me through the process of modifying the powering down steps in the Device section of the Harmony software. I was able to add a 6 second duration to the volume down command. ..Kudos to Logitech for making solving this problem relatively painless.

McIntosh MA6600 Integrated amp (for 2-ch) | Onkyo TX-NR1030 AVR (TV/ Movies) | Paradigm Sig S8 v2's (front) | Paradigm Prestige 55C (Center) | Boston Acoustics Bravo 20 speakers (rear) | 2010 Technics SL-1200mk2 Turntable w/ AudioTechnica 440mla cartridge | Mac Mini Music Server | Emotiva XDA-2 DAC | Logitech Touch SB | Samsung PN58B860 Plasma TV
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area