AVS Forum banner

Harmony wrong input no audio

229 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  mdavej 
#1 ·
Harmony 550.

Just switched from denon avr-x1000 to denon avr-x3200w. I hit activity watch satellite, sometimes the avr goes to the right audio input, sometimes it doesn't. If I hit the power button on the avr to on and off, the avr picks up the audio. I tried setting the power on delay to 8000ms and 15000ms with no luck. Any suggestions ?

#2 ·
Denon doesn't need any power delay at all. The discrete input command will power on and go to the selected input instantly.

Your Denon should use the discrete input method by default, but if it isn't, contact Logitech support and see if they can switch it to the correct method, if you can't do that yourself.
https://support.myharmony.com/en-us/understanding-different-input-changing-methods (may be different depending on what software you use to program your 550)

Otherwise, my guess is that HDMI-CEC is interfering with the input switching. So turn off HDMI Control in all your devices (TV, AVR, satellite box).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.