HD1000U - discrete codes for inputs etc? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 06-09-2007, 07:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am looking at this projector for an installation, can't beat the price. Does anyone have experience programming a remote for it? Does it have discrete codes for the essential operations like power on, power off and inputs?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonc View Post

I am looking at this projector for an installation, can't beat the price. Does anyone have experience programming a remote for it? Does it have discrete codes for the essential operations like power on, power off and inputs?

I have the Mits and am controlling it with the Harmony 680 and recently bought a 676 at a great price. They both work fine with the Hd 1000. Occasionally it will fail to turn the projector off but one push of the "Help" button resolves the issue. I like the "Picture" button on these two remotes. You can program this button to control all the activities of the projector ie Aspect Ratio, Color, Brightness. etc. Same for the Sound button which is a dedicated to controling the audio receiver if you have one in your system. For instance I programmed mine to control the different surround sound selections for my Yamaha RXV1. I really like the simplicity of programming the Harmony remotes.
post #3 of 3 Old 06-10-2007, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonc View Post

The remote that comes with the projector offers discretes for power on, power off, and each of the inputs. (Composite/S-Video/Component/VGA/HDMI) You should have no problems learning these codes from the original remote to whatever remote you are using. I've programmed URC MX and Philips Pronto remotes for this projector with no problems.
Reply Remote Control Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page