post #11311 of 11319 Old 07-16-2014, 03:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavej View Post
Set up a new activity "Manually" and you can do whatever you want. Don't start with the canned "Listen to..." or "Watch..." ones that are tied to specific types of devices. Then add commands to the start or end to navigate to the appropriate app on the Oppo automatically. Then add some sequences to streamline other nav functions.
When adding the Oppo unit to the Logitech sofrware, chose Oppo BDP-93 instead of the 103, since Logitech classifies the Oppo 103 as a music system and omits commands for most of the buttons on the remote (the two players use the same remote). For any buttons on the Oppo remote that you don't find in the Logitech software, you can easily teach that button's code to the H1.

AT&T U-Verse Northeast Ohio

Denon x4000, Samsung LED TV, B&W 704 mains, two M&K subwoofers, Oppo 103, etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11312 of 11319 Old 07-17-2014, 04:42 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 14
How do I change the order that devices are sent commands in an Activity? I need to have my HDBaseT switch to be the first device, but I can't find out how to change that.
post #11313 of 11319 Old 07-18-2014, 08:31 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoxl View Post
How do I change the order that devices are sent commands in an Activity? I need to have my HDBaseT switch to be the first device, but I can't find out how to change that.
Only the software, not web function, allows the order to be changed. From the software select the Activity, Setting, and Review the order in which devices are turned on.
post #11314 of 11319 Old 07-18-2014, 11:13 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPlayer View Post
Only the software, not web function, allows the order to be changed. From the software select the Activity, Setting, and Review the order in which devices are turned on.
This is also possible in MyHarmony (the 'web function') - sign in to your account, select your Activity and click 'Customize this Activity'. There is a separate section for powering on, and for powering off.

Regards,

Sylvain
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WTV.JPG (110.0 KB, 24 views)
post #11315 of 11319 Old 07-25-2014, 06:44 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Sorry if this has been covered before, but I could not find anything in this thread or the Grafik Eye thread regarding this.

I have a Lutron Grafik Eye 3506 and a Harmony One (NOT Ultimate). I have set up 'Lighting Controller' as a device and it works just fine for selecting a scene, turning all lights off or on, and dimming all lights. What I have not been able to figure out is how to control just ONE particular zone. For example, my LED cove lights are on Zone 2. I would like to be able to dim those independently if the mood strikes me. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Craig
ejhuzy likes this.
post #11316 of 11319 Old 07-25-2014, 11:29 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 18
A quick kudos to Sylvain for having the Harmony techs look at my devices and make some adjustments that corrected an issue I, and other Anthem AVM 20 owners were having. We were unable to adjust the existing repeats to allow the pre/pro to change the volume in .5 db increments. The closest I could get prior to the changes was 1.0 db. After the changes I am happy to report I can now change volume in half db increments again. Thanks to Sylvain and Harmony!!!

John
post #11317 of 11319 Old 07-25-2014, 06:11 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I have the harmony one. I recently moved my equipment rack from the front of the room to the back. What's the best way to handle no line of sight with this bad boy?

I see you can buy the harmony hub to add to it. If I do that does the One communicate with the Hub via RF or wi-fi (like smartphones). If it's wi-fi, this isn't an option for me as my media room is a wi-fi dead zone.

Are there any cheaper alternatives than adding the hub? Not sure 100 bucks is worth not having to reach behind my head.

Thanks in advance guys.

Denon X4000
Emotiva LPA-1
Epson 5020ub::::100" ES Cinewhite
PS4::::Toshiba HD-A35::::Marantz UD5007
Martin Logan Stage center::::Martin Logan Aerius I as L/R::::Canton GLE 402s as R/RS
PSA XS15se:::::Klipsch Synergy Sub-12
post #11318 of 11319 Old 07-25-2014, 06:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadec22 View Post
I have the harmony one. I recently moved my equipment rack from the front of the room to the back. What's the best way to handle no line of sight with this bad boy?

I see you can buy the harmony hub to add to it. If I do that does the One communicate with the Hub via RF or wi-fi (like smartphones). If it's wi-fi, this isn't an option for me as my media room is a wi-fi dead zone.

Are there any cheaper alternatives than adding the hub? Not sure 100 bucks is worth not having to reach behind my head.

Thanks in advance guys.
The hub works with the "Ultimate One", not with the "One", so that isn't an option. The One has no RF or wi-fi capabilities whatsoever. Just put a repeater in the front of the room. Many make them, including Logitech. Generic one from eBay is much cheaper though.
post #11319 of 11319 Old 07-25-2014, 06:58 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavej View Post
The hub works with the "Ultimate One", not with the "One", so that isn't an option. The One has no RF or wi-fi capabilities whatsoever. Just put a repeater in the front of the room. Many make them, including Logitech. Generic one from eBay is much cheaper though.
i'm an idiot, I have the harmony touch. so it does upgrade with the hub. I guess asked my question in the wrong thread.

Denon X4000
Emotiva LPA-1
Epson 5020ub::::100" ES Cinewhite
PS4::::Toshiba HD-A35::::Marantz UD5007
Martin Logan Stage center::::Martin Logan Aerius I as L/R::::Canton GLE 402s as R/RS
PSA XS15se:::::Klipsch Synergy Sub-12
Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Logitech , Harmony 880 Advanced Universal Remote

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page