Official Logitech Harmony One thread - Page 384 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 30Likes
post #11491 of 11497 Old 01-17-2015, 07:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 12
^^^ thanks folks, that's what I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11492 of 11497 Old 01-25-2015, 05:18 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Harmony Home Hub support

I am pretty sure I know the answer to this, but the Harmony One will not work with the Harmony Hub will it?

I just got some hue light bulbs and would love to be able to turn these on and off via remote.
post #11493 of 11497 Old 01-25-2015, 05:22 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player2 View Post
I am pretty sure I know the answer to this, but the Harmony One will not work with the Harmony Hub will it?

I just got some hue light bulbs and would love to be able to turn these on and off via remote.
Correct. The Ultimate One is the one that will.

Joe in West Los Angeles, CA
post #11494 of 11497 Old 01-26-2015, 09:43 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe221 View Post
Correct. The Ultimate One is the one that will.

Thanks. I already posted a message in the thread about this more basic remote to use with the Hub. I would be all for the Ultimate One if it had physical number buttons.
post #11495 of 11497 Old 01-26-2015, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player2 View Post
Thanks. I already posted a message in the thread about this more basic remote to use with the Hub. I would be all for the Ultimate One if it had physical number buttons.
Granted. I've been using the Ultimate for over a year now, while I miss the additional hard buttons, I've gotten used to it and actually like it very much overall. It has quirks but so did my One and 900. I like most of all the speed and compactness. Good luck with your challenge.

Joe in West Los Angeles, CA
post #11496 of 11497 Unread Today, 06:12 AM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Hello
I have had 2 Harmony 659 remotes for years and love them. I know there's more advanced harmony models out there now, so "thought" of going with a higher model (a touchscreen). However 2 of the 6 buttons on the LCD screen are worn out now and no longer work....SO, time to think of replacing!!!!

Question is, since I have EVERYTHING setup the way I want it in my harmony acct online, will I be able to just plug my new higher model into my old acct and let it know it's model # and it will copy everything from my old remote and setup my new remote OR will I have to start from scratch and re-setup my whole new info for the new remote?

Reason I ask, is I am pressed for time right now and if I have to start from scratch, I'll probably just get a 659 replacement right now until I have more time to devote to my remote setup.

If it WILL setup everything from my old remote setup, what touchscreen Harmony remote should I be looking at?

Thanks for any help!!!!
post #11497 of 11497 Unread Today, 06:12 AM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Hello
I have had 2 Harmony 659 remotes for years and love them. I know there's more advanced harmony models out there now, so "thought" of going with a higher model (a touchscreen). However 2 of the 6 buttons on the LCD screen are worn out now and no longer work....SO, time to think of replacing!!!!

Question is, since I have EVERYTHING setup the way I want it in my harmony acct online, will I be able to just plug my new higher model into my old acct and let it know it's model # and it will copy everything from my old remote and setup my new remote OR will I have to start from scratch and re-setup my whole new info for the new remote?

Reason I ask, is I am pressed for time right now and if I have to start from scratch, I'll probably just get a 659 replacement right now until I have more time to devote to my remote setup.

If it WILL setup everything from my old remote setup, what touchscreen Harmony remote should I be looking at?

Thanks for any help!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Logitech , Harmony 880 Advanced Universal Remote

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page