Official Logitech Harmony One thread - Page 385 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 32Likes
post #11521 of 11525 Unread Yesterday, 02:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgooter View Post
I'm not certain of the criteria Logitech uses to determine whether to replace an H1. In my case, the blue label battery was swollen and I could not remove it and it was not holding a charge for more than about 6-10 hours. I informed Logitech about it several months ago, and they chose to replace my H1 with a new Ultimate One. As they say...YMMV.
Appreciate the quick response! You don't happen to have the email address you used to contact them do you? I'm trying to navigate logitech's website and they do their best to keep it hidden and drive you to online support. Did you submit it as a warranty issue?

Nevermind, I just found the link: support.myharmony.com/email which drives to another webpage to submit the request, is that what you used?

XBOX Live: Ell Dudereno
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11522 of 11525 Unread Yesterday, 02:27 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote_5 View Post
Appreciate the quick response! You don't happen to have the email address you used to contact them do you? I'm trying to navigate logitech's website and they do their best to keep it hidden and drive you to online support. Did you submit it as a warranty issue?
Nevermind, I just found the link: support.myharmony.com/email which drives to another webpage to submit the request, is that what you used?
Yes, I used their webpage, and I believe I reported it as a "swollen battery/unable-to-remove problem" versus a warranty issue. I later had to provide them with model/serial number photos and a photo of the swollen battery in-place inside the H1, and the log-in ID of my Harmony account. The total process time for me was about 2 weeks from reporting the problem to receiving the replacement. Good luck!

When in doubt, do the right thing.
post #11523 of 11525 Unread Today, 07:29 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgooter View Post
I'm not certain of the criteria Logitech uses to determine whether to replace an H1. In my case, the blue label battery was swollen and I could not remove it and it was not holding a charge for more than about 6-10 hours. I informed Logitech about it several months ago, and they chose to replace my H1 with a new Ultimate One. As they say...YMMV.
Do you have to send the One back to them??
post #11524 of 11525 Unread Today, 08:10 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantb3 View Post
Do you have to send the One back to them??
Logitech did not ask me to return/swap the H1. When they shipped the Ultimate One to me, they also disabled the functionality of my H1's Harmony account in such a way that while I can continue to use my H1, I can no longer make any programming changes to it.

When in doubt, do the right thing.
post #11525 of 11525 Unread Today, 11:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 17
FYI: Recertified H1 for $149 with code: MLCK03RN. I already have a spare. If I didn't, I'd pick this up. http://www.meritline.com/logitech-ha...wsletter150303
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Logitech , Harmony 880 Advanced Universal Remote