Official Logitech Harmony One thread - Page 389 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 54Likes

post #11641 of 11643 Old 05-22-2015, 07:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightintel View Post
How recent was the last update? Haven't updated in very long time. I assumed that since they don't make it anymore, there wouldn't be any more updates...
Don't know the date, but I remember doing it last year as well to get the date to read 2014. The latest Logitech remote software that I have installed is version 7. Update firmware button works after logging in to your remote's account.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11642 of 11643 Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Last year I purchased a replacement battery for a spare for my Harmony One. I popped it in last week and it won't charge. I checked the Amazon sale, and it specifically states for a One.

I want at least one spare for this remote, but after going the Amazon route once I am wary. Any reputable places to purchase these from? Thanks

I've seen things you wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
post #11643 of 11643 Old Today, 06:01 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk1843 View Post
Last year I purchased a replacement battery for a spare for my Harmony One. I popped it in last week and it won't charge. I checked the Amazon sale, and it specifically states for a One.

I want at least one spare for this remote, but after going the Amazon route once I am wary. Any reputable places to purchase these from? Thanks
Ordinarily one buys the battery so infrequently why risk a potentially crappy knockoff? Just buy it from Logitech and be done with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Logitech , Harmony 880 Advanced Universal Remote