HELP PLEASE - Projector Purchase needed immediately..... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 11-01-2013, 01:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Hello Everyone, New Member here.  I am getting the PS4 and I am wanting to take a step up from my plasma 42" TV.  I have searched and searched about projectors for gaming.  I know most what y'all would recommend.  However  My price range is limited.  Not too bad but not the greatest either.  I have $650.00 max.  I will use this for PS4 gaming, family movies, and regular tv watching.  I currently am eyeing the Epson Home Cinema 725HD.  Everything seems solid on this projector.  Only downside for me with this is no audio output so I will have to buy this converter thing to get my audio without having to go out and buy a whole new surround sound setup.  Mine is a tad outdated.  What do yall think.  I just want the best for my money.  I think it would kick ass to get a projector and upgraded surround sound, however I know the money just isn't there.  I really want to order this stuff No later than Monday to ensure everything is in when that sweet PS4 arrives.  Thanks everyone in advance for any and all input/advice.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-02-2013, 03:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 155
That is a good choice. The Optima HD131xe or something close to that number is another good choice. That is the model I am really looking at.
NoLimitJPW likes this.

Xbox Live: TheRealMaxPower --- PSN: TheRealMaxPower

Panasonic TC-P65VT60    Vienna Acoustic Mozart Grands    Onkyo TX-SR805   Sony BDP-S790

Astro Mixamp 2013   Schiit Modi    AKG K702 65th Anniversary   Antlion ModMic    Sennheiser PC360

Theater- Benq W1070    Elite 120" projection...

post #3 of 4 Old 11-04-2013, 09:47 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Cool, Thanks mbrynes.  I expect to have the projector in just a few days.  Looks like its on its way to my local bestbuy store from the warehouse.  I will be glad to give some updates once I receive if you or anyone else would like.  For instance how the setup goes, how PS3/PS4 plays on it, and anything else others may need to know like myself before buying. 

post #4 of 4 Old 11-04-2013, 05:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 155
Awesome. Yes an update would be nice. Sure others will want to live vicariously through you as well, lol

Xbox Live: TheRealMaxPower --- PSN: TheRealMaxPower

Panasonic TC-P65VT60    Vienna Acoustic Mozart Grands    Onkyo TX-SR805   Sony BDP-S790

Astro Mixamp 2013   Schiit Modi    AKG K702 65th Anniversary   Antlion ModMic    Sennheiser PC360

Theater- Benq W1070    Elite 120" projection...

Reply Home Theater Gaming

Tags
Epson V11h566020 Home Cinema 725hd 720p 3lcd Projector , Optoma Hd131xe Dlp Projector 3d
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page