AVS Forum banner

Grade the LAST game you played

14K views 124 replies 73 participants last post by  mcgrathjim 
#1 ·
Mspacman - H (Highest grade possible - Higher than A+)

#6 ·
I love Oregon Trail!!!!!

I last played CHAMP PACEM (Dos game) and I grade it B

The hardest pacman game I have ever played!!

#15 ·
Battlefield 3 and 4 (multiplayer): A
Map packs were evenly spaced and the game is still getting updates. I have been playing Battlefield with my buddies for the last 3-4 years and it still hasn't gotten old. The ability to get into a squad and actually use team work to reach an objective has kept the game going for me. I became sick of running around in circles playing COD. BF3 and 4 is much more versatile.

#17 ·
Metro 2033 redux. B-

I'm only to the Bridge but I actually like the original better to this point. The bandit encampment that you encounter with Bourbon, the first big challenge in Metro 2033, is a big nothing in redux. I got tired of trying to figure out how to use the throwing knife so I pulled out my machine gun and mowed down every enemy in 20 seconds. I couldn't believe it; Bourbon even fights with you this time instead of making you do all of the heavy lifting. When I got to the hallway at the end of the encampment I didn't even bother to find cover; I just ran down to the end and popped the guys shooting at me. This never would have worked in the old version.

The graphics are nice, I'll give it that, but even in this category there's some quality I prefer in the original game.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.