Cables - AVS Forum
Products
    Seiki Uncovering 4K UHD 6 Foot cable
      High quality fiber conductor for low signal loss Massive cooper plugs white chromium plated to avoid mechanical damage 192kHz/24bit data transfer rate Superior outer cotton, to avoid cable twisting
        A High Speed HDMI® Cable with RedMere® from Monoprice is the best way to transmit your High Speed HDMI signals over the longest distances, while using the thinnest cables possible! RedMere technology is a breakthrough in the functionality and efficiency of HDMI cables. High Speed HDMI Cables with ...
          Support HDMI resolution:1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i Support video color format: Deepcolor 24 bit / 36 bit Support audio format: LPCM/Dolby-AC3/DTS7.1/DSD Data transfer speed: 10.2 Gbps Input Video signal: 5.0Volts P-P Max working current: 3200mA Power adapter supply:...
            Even though some may say that there is no difference between cheaper and more expensive HDMI cables available on the market, it is obvious, in the long run, that there is a really notable difference. ConnectionLAB seemed to be a reasonable choice. And it seemed well. The greatest advantage of this...
              Make your streaming media or sound bar installation fast and easy with this system. Works with Roku, Apple TV and others. No need to find an open outlet and go through the trouble of hiding either the power cord or the HDMI cord or both. All is tucked in behind the Television. Now when you buy the H...
                Digital Interconnect Cable
                  Description: - Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss - Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i) - HDMI upscale to 720p or 1080p high definition output - Provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colors, resolutions - Hi...
                    Monster Agpt-Rh Mkii Twist Crimp(R) Toolless Speaker Cable Connectors4 Pair Pk Regular Angled Gold Pins
                      Monster XP Navajo White - Compact Speaker Cable MKII - 100 ft. mini spool - 30.48 m.