--
      25%
        25%
          --
            25%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-25-2013, 06:32 PM by Brubble99
                Bought this to upgrade from another Denon and get HDMI handling, 1080p upscaling and all of those kind of things. The automated speaker set up is great but the mapping of the buttons and inputs is overly complex. The Network radio section has just about everything BUT Sirrus/XM much to my dismay.

My real heartburn is that it has been in the shop 4 times in the first year. I have been without it about 2 of the last 11 months and Denon doesn't seem to be concerned about it.mad.g...
				</div>
			</td>
		</tr>
		<tr>
			<td colspan=
                  06-11-2013, 09:32 PM by Alfonzo Roman
                  Bought a 2312ci and soon thereafter had flickering/power down issues.

Denon said it was an "HDMI handshake" issue and instructed me to reset the unit and reprogram. Denon said to be very gentle with it, and turn on HDMI connected electronics first before turning on the receiver.

That did help for a short while, then the 2312 degraded until it just began turning on and off intermittently every 30 secs or so, regardless of whether anything is connected to the HDMI or not. Then I r...
                    11-05-2013, 01:03 PM by wgb04

Denon AVR-2312CI Networked A/V Receiver Review
                    Five Star Rating -- Excellent

Purchased the Denon AVR-2312CI receiver April 2012. It has performed above my expectations. The Denon is the core of my home theatre system and was chosen for several reasons. It replaces an older Denon unit which has been perfectly reliable; the new unit has internet connection, ARC and 3D ...
                      04-28-2014, 05:38 AM by zeekcy

I use the receiver with direct selected for critical and at high volume on my Seos / Eminece speakers from DIY audio forumn as a kit. Remarkable sound. Also use zonw doe upstairs bedroom sound and then use the laptop for GUI interface / networked control. Besides CD's use Spotify Premiumn mostly for input. Great receiver but ya if you want to use a lot of the features it can be a bit of a challenged to set-up and get familiar with operation. I found a user manual on line not by Dennon which...

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members want this product.
                      Details
                      Denon AVR-2312CI Receiver

Description: Your music collection. Your iTunes libraries. Your favorite photos. Your movies. Thousands of Internet radio stations. Pandora. Rhapsody. Napster. Flickr. Your gaming devices. Your mobile devices. Your home theater. You are surrounded by so much content; to entertain you, to inspire you, to delight you. Your IN-Command SeriesTM Integrated Network A/V Receiver is the heart and brain of your networked home entertainment center allowing you to effortlessly access and enjoy all your favorite digital media content and components throughout your home with the incomparable, high-definition sound quality enthusiasts around the world have come to expect from Denon. All Denon components are known for their heritage of technical innovation, engineering excellence, reliability and ease of use. The Denon IN-Command SeriesTM A/V Receiver sets a new standard for home entertainment integration. And puts you totally in command.Network FeaturesAirPlay® built inEnhance network capability(*1)Internet Radio and network audio/photo streaming via networkPandora, flickr, Napster and Rhapsody online support'Party Mode Plus' and Zone Management ControlMP3, WMA, AAC and FLAC HD audio formats supportedWindows® 7 'Play To' and DLNA v1.5 Certified (Music and Photos)Web Browser for PC setup and controlDenon Remote App* simplifies operation via an iDevice (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) State-of-the-art Denon Solutions for Maximizing Content QualityFully discrete, identical quality and power for all 7 channel

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Electronics
                      Brand Denon
                      EAN 0883795002035
                      Feature 7.2ch Integrated Network A/V Receiver
                      HDMI 1.4a 7In/1Out 3D Ready
                      AirPlay Ready
                      Discrete Power Amps rated at 105 watts each
                      Item Height 6.7 inches
                      Item Length 15 inches
                      Item Width 17.1 inches
                      Label Denon
                      Manufacturer Denon
                      MPN AVR2312CI
                      Package Height 11 inches
                      Package Length 21.8 inches
                      Package Weight 29.5 pounds
                      Package Width 19.4 inches
                      PackageQuantity 1
                      PartNumber AVR2312CI
                      ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                      ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                      Publisher Denon
                      SKU 54195
                      Studio Denon
                      Title Denon AVR2312CI Integrated Network A/V Surround Receiver
                      UPC 883795002035
                      UPCList - UPCListElement 883795002035
                      Item Weight 24 pounds
                      CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement AVR2312CIBKE3
                      Model AVR2312CI
                      Color black
                      Department Electronics
                      Warranty Part:3y, Labor:3y